Toribash
Origins of Zeus?
Hiya, JollyR! I'll like to tell you a little about myself to start off. My name is Eddie, and I've been playing Tb for quite some time, since the year 2009. I learned The game of toribash by both analyzing and idolizing guys like brucia, missue and neon. I'm 29 years old and don't play the game of toribash to often. In more ways then one, you can say that I'm retired in a since. Real life factors have set in and just won't allow me to be that young man sitting in his room in Rio DE Janeiro, Brazil enjoying a good old clan war. In other news, I really only enjoy two mods wushu and akido. Now, A Lot of my early time in tb i focused Judo and wushu. However, as time passed and i realized there was not much to the mod. It was at about 3rd dan i picked up wushu and AKido, and never put them down since then. I would love to show you guys, replays, but i don't have any nowadays. Even with that being so, i still haven't lost my willpower learn and grow. I Have two kids now. With both, i use lessons from toribash to amass great values into.

history with clans
My history and knowledge of clans is immense. During active time in tori bash been in clans now. One of watch i created and gained official status with thanks to the gods of tori-bash.The clans I have been in are kingdomz, icof , card and for the last 5 years or so Origin. Like must, my reason for living is they died after a certain amount of years. Although, I can tell you the mean reason why they died, and i can tell you why origin died. I got really sick was unable to lead. in terms causing death. Even so, I still manage to learn so much from leading. It showed me how to be a better member when your in a great clan as well.

why should you pick me?
I could start this off being very Self-conceited. However, I feel this is the most important part of a free from an application. Or just any application in gentle. The best answer one could give I feel personally is " I'm a very diligent worker". With you guys, being one of the most influential clans in the history of the game, you have most likely heard it all. So please allow me to elaborate a bit. My perspective of a member or person with true diligence goes far beyond once work ethic for a duration of time. I simply thank of it as a lifestyle. This means giving hundred and ten percent to any and everything you do in your life. Never slowing down, even when you are told to do so. If you guys, bless me with the gift of joining your ranks, this is what you will get from me every moment I'm here. I do believe, everything I been though up to this point was training for me to be a great member in jolly roger.

Other info
Hey, there guys thank you for reading my application. I truly hope you enjoyed my application. If you guys have any questions I'll be more then happy to answer. ill be sure to update and re-read my application if you guy sees anything wrong with it. I have discord as well. Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you guys soon.

~Zeus
Last edited by Zeus; Feb 25, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello Zeus,

Thank you for applying. Personally I like your application, your belt, your join date, and the fact you are an old fag like me.
As you have probably noticed JR is quite inactive these days, we do post here from time to time and play a few games here and there, but it's less than 1% compared to our glory days. I also noticed you haven't played any games in over a year so. Could you answer what is the point of joining an inactive clan when you are also inactive?

Thanks and be good

missuse
wishful eyes deceive me
Hey there. umm i actually go in-game. I haven't played a game in over a year this is true. But i just love the clan even if its kinda inactive. its the people here im here for mostly. This clan has a lot of history. I guess that's my reasoning. however, im actually ingame right now. just Dont join games. help that answers the question.
I added your application for discussion. When several semi active members pop up we will discuss and will let you know. Thanks
wishful eyes deceive me
alright thanks. Talk to you guys soon. i'll still be around an what not. thanks for the time.
Do you have previous account names you've used? If so, which.

Also have you been banned, if so, for what
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
it was for something my brother did. but the ban was overturned. As for accounts, i used only one other account, not including the one i made just before I left tb. message details in a moment. nothing bad, i just hate people.
Last edited by Zeus; Feb 28, 2018 at 02:02 AM.
Hey Zeus,

Thank you for your application, all things considered, you have been denied. Best of luck with other clans.

Feel free to post here whenever though
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
all good. thanks for your time guys. best of luck to you guys.
Hello! Here's my application!

WHO
My name is Jere & I'm 22 years old. My hobbies include boxing, freestyle rapping & gaming. OH! & I'm also a proud owner of two beautiful dogs
I'm naturally a happy guy, generous & helpful. Never have I ever acted something else that I'm not.

Why JollyR
I joined Toribash community in january, 2010. First account I created was called "noobjere(some numbers)" & that account is called "Coin" nowadays & I still use it. I played until 2011, took a break & came back in 2015, created this account & left in 2016 until now. Back to the topic! There were few clans that catched my eye back then. One of them was JollyR, this clan is and has been a legendary one in my personal opinion. I want to be part of reviving this clan back to life & maybe.. just maybe it will see it's glory days again!

Not so good section
I have been banned twice. Once on the account "Coin" for spectating with active bets. Fucked up, realised what I did right after, regretted. Second time I was banned was on this account during to point build up. Cannot remember when was this ban, but I do remember it happening somewhere down the road!

What can I bring to the clan
Activity, skill in couple of mods (Aikidobigdojo.tbm, taekkyon.tbm) & also positivity comes with this luxury packet ;)
I'm willing to do anything I possibly can to revive this clan & love you all like you were my babies <3

PS. Pretty sure Subby (Submerge) will vouch for me