Ranking
Oh wow, been away from toribash for a while now, I see the clan pages have gotten a fancy update. Also what idiot put me in a position of power, not that I mind it. Saw that "kick" option by everyones names, and boy did the temptation flow over me, sadly I like you people to much to abuse my unearned power.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hola Kore how's duck? Due to our activity ill speak for most others and say we're a little sleepy : )
life's a fickle mistress so activity tends to be up & down, mostly down
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Damn, I haven't been here in over a year. 2016 last login. How's the community doing?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Damn, I haven't been here in over a year. 2016 last login. How's the community doing?

da muerte
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Hola Kore how's duck? Due to our activity ill speak for most others and say we're a little sleepy : )

duck has evolved in SUPERIOR BIRD CLAN, for some reason..?
Yeah things seem a little slower than back in the day when I was here

Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
we doing great mate.

That's good to hear, I'm happy to see you're still alive

Birds>>>>>>
I got out of school for sickness for like 3 days so that's cool? Also i've been listening to lil peep a lot more since he died, What have you all been listening to?
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Birds>>>>>>
I got out of school for sickness for like 3 days so that's cool? Also i've been listening to lil peep a lot more since he died, What have you all been listening to?

Korn mostly, but Ive been getting back into The Rolling Stones again.

For the most part I just listen to a couple of bands for a month straight and then loop back around to some other bands I listened to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]