Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You probably should have gotten one or two people to start a clanwith you. That's what I did. I'm sure you can do without, though. You're quite well known and everyone likes you so yeah XD. I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time. BTW, how is the logo going?
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I tried that but my friends didnt want to help me start it by joining. And what logo? If you mean the logo for your clan. I just need a picture of a heart that you like.
Pidda: I understand that you didn't like the heart picture I sent to you :P

Simon: Maybe he has too much school work?
Nah school work isnt stopping me. I do all of my school work in school so that I have more time to do other stuff at home.
Toribash kept crashing for me so that why I couldnt come ingame.
That happened to me too. It helps to type the /jo command (if it doesn't work the first time, just type it a couple more times).

Free form apps ftl...

Hello there, Pidda. My name is Brandon, A.K.A TwinSeed1. You may call me either by my real name, or Twin. I believe my GMT is -5, but I'm not sure. If you're looking for replays, I have none on the laptop, though I'll get some to you from the desktop sometime if you wish. I didn't leave Pulse to join Frost, I left Pulse because the topics seemed to revolve around spam, complaints about spam, or clan wars. What I bring to offer Frost is my amateurish banner making, my writing skills, my in-game skills (I'm a 2nd Dan), my forum activity, and my general helpfulness. Also, accept me and you get a free kitten :3 That's a limited time offer, so act now!
Last edited by TwinSeed1; Sep 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Accepted. Youre a good person and It would be fun to have you here.
Gonna add you to the list in a while
Oh nice, also, who's going to be the co-leader?
Frost is pretty cool
raku
When I get a few more members. About 3 more then Ill decide. There will be 2 Co leaders.