Toribash
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Yo
been into classical a lot lately, especially Seji Ozawa's recordings (reading Murakami - Absolutely on music). Digging the breakcore, especially the first one. Will maybe give the first three a listen after getting through my backlog of all the mahler symphonies, the nutcracker, and tristan & isolde.
it's so much easier to download music than to listen to it

I like Gardiners recordings of early romantic music. Authentic early music is a thing, but authentic romantic music still has some way to go. People mostly play romantic music as it's performed today, not how it was performed then. Nowadays there's a lot of focus on the technical aspects of orchestra playing and maybe that takes away from the music. I like to think gardiner is a bit closer to that ideal. Maybe I'm wrong though.

personally i am not a huge fan of big concertos in regards of classical music, in terms of classic music i prefer solo performances or duets and also piano concertos

Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
only just lately? lol

ive been listening to a lot of random mp3s lying around in old (e)mailing lists, blogs, and wikis of microtonal crap.

http://ripnread.com/listen/sing53-c5-slow.mp3

I actually love this, not sure what about it gets me

also small doses of Wyschnegradsky's preludes (sp probably), Ezra sims, always Ben Johnston

and i bought the Silk Road's when strangers meet hat they came out with like forever ago that i listen to all the time in the car

that piece fits nicely in a mystic jungle setting i would say, i like music i could associate a setting with

Originally Posted by dannyfuk View Post
can i join?

yea, just fill out the form on the first post

awesome experimental album
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
personally i am not a huge fan of big concertos in regards of classical music, in terms of classic music i prefer solo performances or duets and also piano concertos

how about music written for two pianos and a martenot?

Originally Posted by Icosagon;9145360[YOUTUBE
SXBnGB5vkkg[/YOUTUBE]

awesome experimental album

sick, ill have to check the whole thing out later today

i only just learned Wyschnegradsky wrote pieces in 72 edo, and just somehow only just stumbled upon Georg Frederich Haas

72edo is pretty cool
Last edited by pouffy; Jun 6, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
not a huge fan of that stuff, it just feels too much like background music for a game or movie to me

nice ambient pop
also heck fidget spinners
I couldn't load the song album because my net was acting up, i'll have to give it a listen later.

Last edited by Viking; Jun 13, 2017 at 03:12 AM.
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
nice ambient pop
also heck fidget spinners

cool to throw on in the background but otherwise i think its a little dull

heck fidget spinners

Originally Posted by cadesto View Post

some good shit right there

how about that new brockhampton album

always been a fan of brand new, but recently ive been listening to them more again
these 2 are my favorite songs by them even though theyre quite different
Name: Michael
GMT: -5
Favorite genre of music: All of them, but to narrow it down Rap.
Least favorite genre of music:I don't have one.
Favorite music artist: Kendrick Lamar/ J. Cole (I Can't Choose)
Least favorite music artist: Ice JJ Fish
Favorite music sharing website: Youtube
One example of your favorite music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lSO...el=llcoolj3sus
For Revenge I WANT BLOOD
Didn't know such an organisation existed.

Name:
Any combination of vowels and consonants in the alphabet would do.
GMT: +7
Favorite genre of music: Jazz, Classical Pop, Pop, Electronic
Least favorite genre of music: Most of what's on the top 100 charts. I've never really delved myself into Rock and Metal.
Favorite music artist: how can one love music and have one favourite artist at the same time? It's paradoxical! I do idolise various musical geniuses including (but not limited to) Jacob Collier, Rob Araujo, Andrea Bocelli, Adam Young, Tennyson, Uppermost. Really I can't choose just one.
Least favorite music artist: I try keep my mind open but all those generic pop stars really don't know when to quit, do they?
Favorite music sharing website: Honestly YouTube but since I can't play it in the background, Spotify wins with its oceans of music.
One example of your favorite music: One. Gotta feel that polyrhythm bro.

Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Name: Baph
GMT: EST/GMT -5
Favorite genre of music: Lofi hiphop/trap
Least favorite genre of music: Gospel
Favorite music artist: xxxtentacion
Least favorite music artist: Dolly Parton
Favorite music sharing website: Soundcloud
One example of your favorite music: xxxtentacion - looking for a star