Ranking
Original Post
Clan kick message
Having a message option when you kick someone, so when they go to view clan page it says the reason they were kicked. Example: Kicked due to inactivity
Just if you cant get into contact with the person cause they were not on for a while they will see the reason. Just something different to add.
This would give more on time efficiency rather than kick and open to send a PM. Imagine that when you click the "kick" button and pops out a mini window to write a reason and that message will be sent by toribot through PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Your idea is useful

-You don't have to go to their profile to message them why they are kicked.
-Some clan leaders do not know how to PM in the forums to send them a message why they are kicked and this idea could help
-It only takes one tab, some people usually use 2 tabs to kick and the other tab is to PM them why they are kicked.
There could even be Premade messages you could choose while kicking. Like Nike said it could open a window when you press kick and there could be "Inactivity, Breaking clan rules, Alt, Other" and when you choose "Other" it opens the text box

Now that I think about it, it seems like a lot of work to implement. It would be convenient though

This could be really useful, in fact, if they could add some subforum (Identical to the ban list) but it is connected to the clan.

Example

yes I actually wasted 10 minutes doing that

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
This could be really useful, in fact, if they could add some subforum (Identical to the ban list) but it is connected to the clan.

Example

Now this i dig more. It could be really useful, in particular while reviewing an application. It lets everyone know why someone has been kicked instead of having to contact the leaders of their previous clans.
Eh a new page for just clan kick?
Since we even can't search name in banlist and there are a lot of clan and kicking may happen more often than a ban, the name itself will get buried fast and the one who got kicked may not find the reason on why he got kicked.
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Eh a new page for just clan kick?
Since we even can't search name in banlist and there are a lot of clan and kicking may happen more often than a ban, the name itself will get buried fast and the one who got kicked may not find the reason on why he got kicked.

Then they could potentially add a search bar for usernames? I don't know.

I forgot the reason on why there is no search bar in banlist since i kinda remember someone has suggest something similar (or i might have recall it incorrectly) well anyway might edit this post if i do find it

/edit: found this
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
While I personally would love this as well for my browsing of the ban list its not going to happen. This was suggested sometime last year by another player and staff shot it down saying it wasn't necessary for players to have this feature. I can't remember the full statement they gave on it, but it was basically a big "No".

and this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=605763&page=2

So... since this is separates matter and the problem is not lay on the database itself, search bar might be a good idea
Last edited by Trice; Nov 25, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
"0h no" -Trice