Ranking
Original Post
Potion No.25
Im rusty as hell.
I need that CLR.
Attached Files
V- Ghosts.rpl (94.2 KB, 48 views)
damn im gettin old
Your legs were very awkward and disgusting on frames 175-150. In fact they hurt me a little on the inside every time I watch them. Decap was nice and smooth but you held all, over-extended your abs, and didn't even bother to immediately attempt to go into a pose.

you suck/10
Youtube NEW ACCOUNT "ADJUST"
the opener was generic, and you twitched, the spin was also generic but you pulled it off well. I really like how you extended your leg and got that second twist, even if the twist itself was kinda ugly. decap was average, transition to pose was awkward, nobody should care about the pose itself.

rigor mortis/7
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
the opener was generic, and you twitched, the spin was also generic but you pulled it off well. I really like how you extended your leg and got that second twist, even if the twist itself was kinda ugly. decap was average, transition to pose was awkward, nobody should care about the pose itself.

rigor mortis/7

Going to have to agree with him here,opener was kinda not original. however the spin was ok.
opener was slow awkward and terrible

the spin was shit and slow

your arms so fucking stiff and ur right 1 twitched near the end

edit those frames, thats way to much.

so glad i waited through 1600 frames till the end

shame on you
love you too cat
Im glad you liked it

new rep with better shit.
Ill cut the end down when Im actually done with this
Attached Files
V-Astronomy.rpl (80.0 KB, 24 views)
damn im gettin old
The opener wasn't that bad in this one. I just though you could, and should have relaxed your left arm, it looked terrible.
The spin on your knee looked actually nice, but I didn't like the punch you did afterwards. Not only it didn't look that good, it was strong enough for more than 1 DM.
The kick dissapointed me, it could have been MUCH better. You definitely need to practice your aiming, cause that was really awful.
hopefully you'll fix those flaws whenever you're actually done with the replay.
:^)