Ranking
the whole replays flow was off you need to work on your run you looked very roboty and you just kinda fell over and when you climbed on over the wall you kept one position for to long it looked awkward and when you extended your knee after the landing on the wall it had very little flow. after you extended that knee you used your other contracted and extended your knee within two 10 frame periods to get a spin kinda thing when you do that it looks like your trying to be unrealistic and when you got the jump to do a spin type of thing it looked okay but you lowered your shoulders to quickly the landing looked awkward too I noticed you contract your elbows alot to I would tone down on that also you're rotating your chest to much also try not to actually grab when you're doing parkour, you had a good jump position to get down to the next floor. I don't know if you wanted a CnC on this replay but here's one.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Thank you very much!
-----
OH WAIT NVM SRRY... >.> i need to pay attention dammit
Last edited by DesertK; Jun 26, 2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well ive been taking advice and watched omega90 spar and heres what i got its short but i think i did well trying to not be to stiff CnC please
Attached Files
practicespar.rpl (383.0 KB, 23 views)
again, your elbows and knees you're extending the knee randomly when it's not needed and the elbows aren't being moved at all. you weren't "stiff" so to say but you didn't have flow really. on a side note work on your poses make it look more....real i guess.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Just doing some random stuff
-----
Practicing parkour with this mod i found it's jisse_just_run.tbm
Attached Files
headspinprac.rpl (71.5 KB, 17 views)
pkpracwithz3bra.rpl (429.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ULTRAENDER; Jun 30, 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I see lots of improvement on parkour. Still a little choppy. and I dont like how you set the dm so low on headspin . Still, keep doin what you're doin!
Also known as CombatBot
Today i sparred with the famous bink laws the mod is cb_martial_arts_spar_ringfix.tbm
Attached Files
binkspar07.rpl (828.5 KB, 25 views)
Aw you lucky bastard. Btw do you want to spar/parkour sometime? Check out my replays, in sig
Also known as CombatBot
Bink spar/ well thats was very average since you say your new to sparring it would have been better if you were to substand his wing chun by maybe blocking to become a greater foe/opponent in all i like your style your gonna be a good replay maker