Toribash
alright since my old replay thread was dry as shit ima move here this one had better name too than that gay shit so wassup
Attached Files
Whale- BBB.rpl (183.9 KB, 14 views)
BBB - I like your tori control, movement looks clean and real nice. knee spin was coolio I like that too. Good spinny opener overall. heel lift was neat, and then your other leg contracting and extending in the middle of lifting him up wasn't that good. ghosting arm wasn't that good. knee dm was yucky,and the last hit seemed not well aimed at all. but you connect your spins extremely well i'm jelly
YUH - Opener starts off pretty standard,nothing really standing out, then it gets good right before the first dm, and the dm pattern you choose is the most basic and generic one so it was really disappointing imo. after that moves are good but it feels empty without some cool ass dms/booms.
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
fuck
3 days doing this shit
almost no dm til i gave up
i kwit
-------------------------
btw tell me how i could get better hits
Attached Files
Last edited by Whale; Nov 18, 2017 at 03:28 PM.
a boomhit would be easier if your left foot was on the floor to give you additional balance.
evil Führer of Evil
to be honest, that was fucking dope. you just need more power with that spin to give that fatal shit
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
alright alright
thats some sexy shit you got there
the opener was fine, nothing special though
the start of the manip was good but after that you had some anoying twitches in ur legs movement
the relaxed uke manip was saxy af
the boom at the end was lit.
really good replay overall (except the anoying knees contract/extend shit)
keep thee good stuff up
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .