Ranking
Original Post
If you had a time veahicle, where and when would you go? And why?
So, lets say, Doctor Emmet Brown came with an Delorean witch could travel through time.
Where would you go? The past? The future?

Personally I would go to the wild west or something, 1880.
M I N I V A N
Somewhere between 2000-2006. Ahh, I loved those days. For the why; Personally, I loved my childhood, especially where I lived, when people just walked around, sometimes hanging out with stereos blasting music on their front porch.. Good times.
Nowhere.
They would eventually find out I travelled in time and would kill me so nobody else would know it. It would be chaos if so.
oh yeah
I would travel to yesterday about 10:00.. Why? Because I had my math test at this time and didn't know anything, but now I do. I would like changing all the answers and having a highest score..
"Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all...
Together we stand, divided we fall"
December 22'nd, 2012

I'd want to confirm that bullshit theory.
Dose is dead.
They already found out that there were more numbers on that Mayan calendar thingy, so it's a total bust.

If I had a time machine I'd totally go to the past and kill the creator of jersey shore.

It'd fix the world really.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
10/2005

My life could have been completely different if I answered a yes instead of a no. I don't know if it'd be better, though.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
December 22'nd, 2012

I'd want to confirm that bullshit theory.

That's my birthday D:

I would probably do nothing, i would mess up time 'n' shit