ES Recruitment Drive
My weirdest sensory hallucination was the feeling of being pricked by toothpicks on my back something like that it went on for like 10 seconds i think it didnt hurt it was hell tho since it itched so bad and i couldnt move

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Who the hell gets monster hallucinations from being high?

The visual hallucinations caused by sleep paralysis are almost identical to those of anticholinergic drugs (deliriants). Sleep paralysis can also be caused by coming off opioids, and even alcohol in some cases (delirium tremens). Even heavy stimulant users may experience similar hallucinations due to sleep deprivation.

IMO the most effective way to cope with sleep paralysis is to prevent it.
I usually have these about once every two weeks, and contrary to the people above me I find it quite enjoyable.

Usually I'll get it about an hour into my sleep where I'll half wake-up and realize I can't move anything. Its kind of like like "oh its this again" kinda thing.

I get the usual visual hallucinations, and the feelings of being choked, but what I found the worst about sleep paralysis when I was first getting them was the auditory hallucinations. It was like someone put headphones in your ears, set it to max volume and blasted blood curdling screeches. Was not a fun experience.

anyways, no I'm not a masochist I don't enjoy being choked, but I found I could use sleep paralysis as an easy gateway into lucid dreaming (quite the topic let me tell you). Because once you find out that you're half dreaming you actually have "godlike" powers in this state since you're dreaming but fully conscious so you can summon whatever you want, whoever you want, and yes I've done that too .

but yeah, for me, getting sleep paralysis means I can also get a get a kick ass dream which far outweighs the negatives.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 10, 2017 at 12:46 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
lucid dreaming too much can cause sleep paralysis tho i can lucid dream somehow i guess thats the cause of my sleep paralysis

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I usually have these about once every two weeks, and contrary to the people above me I find it quite enjoyable.

Usually I'll get it about an hour into my sleep where I'll half wake-up and realize I can't move anything. Its kind of like like "oh its this again" kinda thing.

I get the usual visual hallucinations, and the feelings of being choked, but what I found the worst about sleep paralysis when I was first getting them was the auditory hallucinations. It was like someone put headphones in your ears, set it to max volume and blasted blood curdling screeches. Was not a fun experience.

anyways, no I'm not a masochist I don't enjoy being choked, but I found I could use sleep paralysis as an easy gateway into lucid dreaming (quite the topic let me tell you). Because once you find out that you're half dreaming you actually have "godlike" powers in this state since you're dreaming but fully conscious so you can summon whatever you want, whoever you want, and yes I've done that too .

but yeah, for me, getting sleep paralysis means I can also get a get a kick ass dream which far outweighs the negatives.

I never had the audio effects, unfortunately. I always wondered what it was like. But I've heard it's like white noise. Just, not being able to move, and some spooky hallucinations are all I've experienced. It gets annoying after awhile though.

I do recall one time I had it that sticks out to the rest. I wasn't hallucinating, but I remember hearing a humming sound, but nothing like most people hear (screeching for you, and white noise most others recall), and it felt like my body was vibrating violently. This was during a time where we had no power because of a storm, and it was in the middle of the summer, so it was hot in our house. Was listening to music on my phone with ear buds, and that happened. I get nervous to listen to music with headphones on because of that time.

As I stated in my first post, it usually happens when I wake up. But, this was when I was falling asleep. And it's the only time that's happened at this time that I remember.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
In my case of sleep paralysis, nothing really happened. I didn't have any hallucination or feeling of being choked, only thing I could hear was sound of my pc. I just couldn't move, so that was pretty much light sleep paralysis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Reading alls this is somewhat strange...

I don't know if i ever had that, rarely i have the feeling of falling right before i enter the sleep and i do a twitching motion sort of. But nothing more.

In general, i cant remember when i lastly dreamed. Though I've been told that you always dream but just not always remember it when you wake up again.
You can turn sleep paralysis into an OBE experience which is really amazing.

Top tip to get out of sleep paralysis / any conscious form of dreaming. Take a deep breath, inhaling as much as you can, then exhale, if you don't wake up first time then do it a couple more times and you will wake up. You really have to breath hard, you will feel so tired and breathing it may feel like your taking a massive breath but your not, breath harder!

This simple trick works because when sleeping your body slows down and uses much less oxygen, so this sudden oxygen wakes the body up.

If your lucky enough to get sleep paralysis then i recommend looking into OBE / Lucid dreaming etc etc

I often get sleep paralysis when i drink alcohol which is weird
Last edited by FistofLife; Feb 12, 2017 at 03:34 AM.
For a certain period of time where I was taking large amounts of psychedelics, I was having endless sleep paralysis experiences.
First three were pretty normal as far sleep paralysis experiences go,
The first time, I felt this weight on my chest and a goblin was sitting on me choking me. But somehow, I had enough power of thought to visualize myself reversing the position and grabbing the goblin's arm into a kimura and broke his arm. Soon after I woke back up.
The next two times, I saw the girl from the ring at the edge of my bed and I yelled at her "suck my dick", partly because I was trying to fight it, partly because I was horny. Then I saw this Rainbow Dash plushie sitting on my desk nodding it's head 'no' at me.

From then, my experiences started escalating in terms of intensity. I would experience these moments of sacred geometry flashing behind my eyes with euphoric blasts of vibrations reverberating throughout my head, being sent into different realms. One time, I felt myself being picked up into this UFO. I saw an array of purple lights around me and I could see out into space from a window. I could also hear beeping noises around me as if there were some sort of a computer system running calculations. Shortly after, I felt my body being placed down on what felt like grass and I woke up in my bed.
Another time, I was sleeping at my wife's, then girlfriend, house and as I was falling asleep, I could hear this little girl whispering in my ear, "the bad man wants to hurt you."
Shortly after, I felt my consciousness spiraling up and flying into the air only to get punched in the nose by some sort. I woke up with this very real pain in my nose from that experience. Other times included me feeling like I had gotten tasered in the side, me attempting to get up and push away some sort of energy in the room while in a sleep paralysis state, only to be overpowered quickly back into the bed.

The last time I went into sleep paralysis, I attempted to stop it and found myself spazzing out with my jaw clenched in odd positions and me being unable to control my body at all. Ever since then, I haven't experimented with it at all.
Last edited by Xer0; Feb 12, 2017 at 07:57 AM.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano