no
4 Votes / 33.33%
kinda
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[rpl] hold all replay.
hi, i made a bet with a friend that it's possible to make a madman to look smooth with hold all, so i made this replay and if 10 persons thinks that it's smooth then i won the bet! 50$ O.o xD well, i was supposed to make a replay that looked smooth, only the DISMEMBERS was suppossed to be in hold all. please comment and rate and give me some comments. (i have two weeks for the votes)
Attached Files
[snorlaxen]lzomglolxD.rpl (140.5 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by Snorlaxen; May 17, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
looks stiff as anything
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
damn, it was the best i could get with hold all :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
looks stiff as anything

I agree with moop...
Ur replay is really stiff mate...
U should use more relaxed joints...
Anyways 7/10
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i know, but i was supposed to use hold all :/ when i just make reaplys i use relax all.
it's not very smooth at all, too juddery. You can't get a smooth replay whilst holding all.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
ya gotta give him credit though, thats about as smooth holdall is going to get
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I think it was pretty funny to watch ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
i know, but this is the best i can get it, im sure someone can make a 10x better replay than me. well, ima start playing online i think... i played online for about 4 months ago, and im starting to miss all conversations in-game xD

oh, and tapion, why was itfunny to watch?
I prefer replays on "relax all" but this one is one of the best madman replays made on "hold all" I ever saw.
6,7/10