ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
kyle acually.
welp he is not rich now

Originally Posted by Snook View Post
What happened to people having 10mill +...

These "rich" people disappoint me!!

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
missuse used to be the richest person, he was an active marketeer and made like $400 a month by selling TC.

People, I want to know who is the currently richer player.
Thanks for the replies anyway.
id, it might be diamond...he has around 2kk atm...
But usualy people sell the tc so there is nobody that has big ammounts from what i know off.
Killer3366 had around 14kk in he's dueling prime
Firebolty hoarded around 15kk at some point
Shockey was dueling like 20kk/month when he was dueling a lot
I just sell them whenever i can
most i hoarded was 4kk
last 2 weeks i sold 1 mili and lost aoround 1 mili

people just don;t keep tc like they used to, they just sell it from what i noticed...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Can't we just have a staff member to point out who's the richest at the moment? Excluding the Toribot, safetrade, bookie or whatever.

ples
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I think it's crith with 2.5KK, Insanity

Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Can't we just have a staff member to point out who's the richest at the moment? Excluding the Toribot, safetrade, bookie or whatever.

ples

That's what I was hoping when I've created the thread, that's why it's in Rapid Threads.

Por quê eu to falando em ingles com vc eu não sei
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post

ples

We generally don't like to do that because it can lead to unwanted PMs to the user in question, people might not like the attention, etc. That said, since crith has already posted in the thread I feel okay about identifying him as the current winner.

yay crith you did it you have a big number

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ummmmm i guess the most player has got tc is hampa
because he is the owner of the game
Power Punch
Well, I think you can feel satisfied with the answers you got here so far; I assume you can have a notion of the most richest player of this game. Besides that, I noticed some posts here can be considered useless and I don't want to leave this thread open anymore, otherwise it will end up into people turning this thread in shit. That being said I'm going to close this thread, feel free to contact me if you have something else to say.