Ranking
Original Post
glitch?
once i accidentally made it fullscreen but i didn't even have the setup menue open. then suddenly it wouldn't work as normal. when i tried clicking something it was a lot lower than the cursor shows, like if you clicked free play, it came out as you clicking settings, for some reason. then i tried un-ticking the fullscreen box, using the glitch, and then it messed up my PC screen. even when i closed TB it didn't fix itself. >.< this is so annoying i want this fixed!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
you had to of set the Resolution to something your monitor didnt support for you to have to click above the joints and you can press CNTRL+ENTER To enter fullscreen fast and to make it windowed fast

Go to options setup then Dimentions*width height* (Whatever your screen supports)
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Lol.... here is step by step
Press ESC
then go to setup
Then Options
(assuming u are using a Regular monitor)
then go down to screen width and screen height and enter this
Width - 1024
height - 768

and if that makes it run bad try
Width - 800
height - 600

(you can only set it to whatever your desktop is using and Below So if it is at 1280x1024 then you can even use that)

EDIT: Oh yea and to fix your regular screen right click your desktop then go to properties then Settings then adjust the Screen Resolution bar to your liking ;)
Last edited by KoEDeath; Jul 17, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
great...i fixed it so i can only do it full screen, but not reg screen (haven't checked). here's what i have in settings:

1=mouse buttons
music-(check)
fullscreen-(check)
30=framerate
shaders-(check)
fluid blood-(check)
reflections-(check)
soft shadown-(check)
bump mapping-(check)
800=width
600=height

everything else is either at 0 or unchecked. it does fix both problems tho, just a little annoying to quit.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
what do u mean reg screen you mean windowed? Try pressing Cntrl+Enter