Toribash
Original Post
GTboxing instead realtoriboxingmw2
currently, realtoriboxingmw2 is set as public mod.

i am suggesting to put GTboxing as public mod instead.
why?
because gtboxing is perfect boxing mod where feet are glued to the floor so you can't kick with legs and jump around ring.
you can lean forward, backward, left and right and you have to think, work on defense, offense, use counterpunching and gradually work your way to the victory just like in real boxing and it is very rewarding.
in realtoriboxing it is all about opener, and afterwards senseless jumping around the ring.
seriously, gtboxing.tbm is perfect mod, about year and half ago it was public mod and removed afterwards, i dont know why because it was very popular.

boxers unite! lets bring toribash heawyweight championship back!
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Mod suggestions should be sent to a GM, not posted on suggestions board.

oh? i didn't know that. thanks.

but i guess if gm is going to check this, my thing is supported yeah.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Mod suggestions should be sent to a GM, not posted on suggestions board.

Or you could just post it in the thread dedicated to that very purpose, like it said in the rules that I redirected you (bacic) to earlier.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458815
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
yeah, because it is very logical for something like this to be in "off topic" subforum.
i haven't been here in a year or so, forums are unreasonably huge and complicated.
not everyone can read bible of rules before posting.
why not put gtboxing as a public mod and leave realtoriboxing as a public mod...because some people prefer realtoriboxing more than gtboxing
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
year and half ago there was big bunch of gtboxers playing regularly.
then, they removed mod from server list, i gave my best to host it but since it wasn't official it was slowly dying.
it is shame for such great mod where skill and tactics come in, not just starter punch and run like most of other fighting mods.
gtboxing forces you to sway, block and use counter moves to win.
Without rules the forums would be all over the place.
Post rules are on every dedicated forum since forever.
They aren't even that long.

Yes, we should make a special subforum for mod suggestions.
Oh wait you complain forums are too big.

Oh shie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
realtoriboxing is an awesome mod just like gtboxing what makes it suck is the people who only want to win they'll do anything to win for example kicking,backhanding and running but some people play by the rules and make realtoriboxing a lot more fun...what i'm trying to say is it's not the mod that suck it's the people who dosent play by the rules is.