Ranking
Originally Posted by Static View Post
lol kurokaen the first one idk whos that is. the second looks like the start of a pusga replay and the third idk that one either, but yeah I don't believe those are your replays.

I know the replay you're thinking of, I don't think any of the replays he posted are someone else's though
oh yeah
welp, I have only 3 finished replays, or 3 that I'm satisfied with and ain't editing anymore so I'm sending them as apply etc.

I'm mainly a realism replaymaker, I'm more into sparring stuff but recently I tried to do ukebashing and madmans and I liked it so I might do more of these (by the way 2 of the replays I'm using in this apply are madman/ukebashing). Although I'm a realism type replaymaker, I'm kinda bad at tricking and parkour but I'm practicing that, I at least plan to get better at these, and in addition to that, I've been training -9.82 madman/ukebashing replays because I plan to learn how to do manips as well.

Overall, I used to be a sparrer since I discovered it and I'm new at this replaymaking thing, anyways I was wondering if I could join ORMO so I could actually see myself as an actual replaymaker or even if I'm qualified as one and also I wonder if this could help me to improve as a replaymaker somehow.
Attached Files
Pappercut.rpl (157.3 KB, 19 views)
Flounce.rpl (379.2 KB, 15 views)
selfspar #1 .rpl (977.7 KB, 15 views)
hello Lionet

Pappercut: this replay was pretty meh in my opinion. I enjoyed the opener apart from where you raised the right arm and then immediately lowered it again.
My first big issue is the first kick, non dming kicks can be cool but I feel like this one didnt accomplish anything apart from fucking up your momentum.
the split kick after that was probably the best part.
the replay was decent overall but nothing special imo

Flounce: this one was better imo.
once again I enjoyed the opener and wasnt much of a fan of the not dming kick. It wasnt as bad this time because you kept some momentum after it and moved uke back a tiny bit so it didnt feel as pointless.
The split kick was pretty dank imo but your arm ghosted thru your leg during it.
everything after the split looks okay.

selfspar #1:
This was easily the best out of the 3.
appart from the floppy neck on tori at the start this one was really well done. good job

so I'll vote no because of the first 2 replays, they were not bad but was not special either.

I'll check out your stuff tomorrow crive if I get some time to spare
LegGang
@Fred: fair enough, there's nothing special about my replays and you pointed somethings I missed. But about the first kick in Pappercut being useless, I disagree with that because it gave me de proper Uke bending by lifting him a bit, losing momentum really makes it less smooth and I agree with everything else, thanks for the response.
Kurokaen sorry for taking long, the replays aren't bad they're decently put together but there's nothing in them that amused me, I've seen replays very similar to these many times before which probably means that most of your effort went into tweaking the hits and set ups and etc, while it would be better to invest in more creative decisions. Going for the fastest/easiest route to the next hit makes replays look very samey and shows only a narrow slice of know-how on how the game works too. I vote no, the replays aren't bad you know how to move around and get dms just fine but they're a bit uninspired and practically interchangeable.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Pusga can i be a recruiter

ask for this in the recruiters thread
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Tbh I just want Cnc on my replays and I know you guys are rough so it's cool that's what I need. See this as an app if u want
Attached Files
Heat_BoomsNotNeeded.rpl (198.1 KB, 7 views)
Protein.rpl (200.3 KB, 4 views)
Find me ingame and duel me