ES Recruitment Drive
sir yes sir :>
gonna try to get a better pose later but now here is a shitty 10mins thing.
dun worry i didn't forget to say thanx
Attached Files
Say Anymore.rpl (234.7 KB, 23 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
vac:
sick af
everything was good from the begin to the end
nothing to complain about.
bored:
meh simple af ya know
dms were good
last dm is wierd o-o
bump
Attached Files
[Alpho][ LIGHT IT UP ][M].rpl (232.7 KB, 22 views)
oioi

say anymore was nice
the movement was already ok but it got really good at frame 320 to like frame 250
that entire spin seemed a bit too holdall and i feel like u could have grabbed in a better position and aimed the kick more accurately, the way you grabbed and went into the kick made u lean really far to the right and the leaning was kind of ugly, the movement itself was nice though

light it up was nice too
opener was pretty normal, nothing bad but not much good just standard
launch was ok i guess
spinkick was ok
last kick didn't really feel like it was aimed at all, just kinda seemed like u wanted to throw it at ur leg

from watching ur replays recently i can try tell u wat u have to improve on even though im mega dumb

first thing i'd say is probably just try more shit overall. light it up is super straight forward and generic and i found it kinda boring where as in say anymore you do something other than the typical spinkick into grabbing the upper torso and getting a boom on that (that's literally like the most common dm pattern in toribash). the arm lift was interesting, and the grab spin into the kick was really nice too. stuff like that makes replays more enjoyable, even if you do have to grab

2nd of all your kicks always seem kind of light and badly aimed
i feel like when ur about to kick u dont get the same amounts of momentum that some people do that allows them to get dumb shit like 5dms and stuff
honestly i havent seen you move really fast altogether in your latest replays

your kicks never seem to ghost anything, like if you go for a kick and an arm is in the way you'll just accept it and maybe get an elbow dm or something, which would be fine if you went through and got more but it usually doesn't happen

^i'm basing this off of like the last 3 replays you've uploaded 1!!
baha
i don't have a clue about what is this
Attached Files
bor.rpl (200.4 KB, 37 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
opener is really nice and fast. Reverse momentum didn't bother me much, you probably wouldn't even notice you did it anyway lol

split was really cool, looked like you sliced him in half

elbow dm and head bruise was silly

sick decap and explosion
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i'm really loving the way you're getting better dm's lately.
there some things you can do better tough,you can try to make more speed for the abs kick and make it a double-core.
but overall,on this replay,is perfect.
i was really bored,and also with problems to make any new opener,so i just used the same as the replay before.
Attached Files
very far.rpl (249.4 KB, 59 views)
boom hit is really nice and destructive, but I think you could've hit the head with both the hands which would've made it even better
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)