Toribash
Original Post
Omega Replays
Decided to start posting some of my replays again. I will be posting anything really, Madmans, Tricking replays, Manipulations, etc...Not sure if this will go anywhere but yah.

Here is a madman that I made a while ago. Cnc is highly appreciated .
Attached Files
Omega-Sour.rpl (254.0 KB, 69 views)
|SP||MP|
i really like the replay, but i feel like he double kick was unnecessary and that one leg would be enough for the split (but doublekicks are awesome so its cool .
Pidda's spirit animal
Huh, thats an opener I havent seen before, gr8 m8.

Looks a little rusty but you got it down ;)
Also known as CombatBot
Thank you for the positive feedback guys. I really appreciate it . Here is a selfspar that I just finished not too long ago. I wanted to add emotes to give it a little "flare", not sure if that did anything for the replay but eh. Let me know what I need to improve on .
Attached Files
Omega-Combat Swipe.rpl (1.26 MB, 34 views)
|SP||MP|
Nice! Thats more like it

like a mix of mas and regular sparring, I like it ;)
Also known as CombatBot
i love the emotes, it makes the replay so funny xD and the spar otself is very cool too.
Pidda's spirit animal
thanks again guys for the positive feedback. As for tricking, my style is a bit odd because I don't really have a specific one. I can be really loose and really controlled. Depends on my motive. Anyway here is one that is still a WIP.
Attached Files
Omega-Twice Ponder WIP.rpl (370.3 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by omega90; Feb 23, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
|SP||MP|
really cool, but after one trick you slow down and then start a new trick with awesome speed and then you slow down again :3
but i cant do it better so banana :P

cool replay tho
Pidda's spirit animal
Thank you Theee, I usually have trouble keeping a constant flow when it comes to tricking. I will get it eventually ;). Anyway I decided to change up combat swipe a little bit so I made V2. And finished the tricking replay. Cnc is highly appreciated.
Attached Files
Omega-Combat Swipe V2.rpl (1.37 MB, 27 views)
Omega-Twice Ponder.rpl (609.0 KB, 21 views)
|SP||MP|