ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Name: Nick or tic
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods: Aikido, Judo.
Clan History: Marines.
Who recruited you: Mystery800 brought me here :3
Reason For applying: I was asked to by Mystery800 he didnt really ask me but im a good friend of his and I think this clan is cool.
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": Yup
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": Im super close so im going to say yes.
2 Multilplayer Replays: How do you show them? Down Below.

Read the front page and make a better app.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Reason For applying: I was asked to by Mystery800 he didnt really ask me but im a good friend of his and I think this clan is cool.
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": Im super close so im going to say yes.
2 Multiplayer Replays: How do you show them? Down Below.
A bit about me:

ABOUT ME:

My name is Nick, I'm 22 years old, I'm Canadian and I love games, art and music. Toribash met this year and I loved this game since it challenges the mind and the ability to think quickly in a laid back way! I met mystery about 3 monthes I started playing! But I knew it was a very good clan and demanding so I decided to wait!

I was infracted for useless post and I love cheddar cheese.
My previous clans:
Well when I got the blue belt I decided to look for a clan, I joined Marines and and tried to make it official but then it died
No orgs only previous clans were Marines. But I'm currently signing up for team Canada

Ingame:

I am good in-game, and I'm willing to be tested, either replays or fighting against one of its members!
Do not use moves noobs as kick lift, shovel,and others .I mostly hang out in the akkido or judo tourney I also don't like people that are cocky and shovel and be cheap asses, but I don't spas at them because if you cant counter that's your fault.

In-forum: I just started this month but I am raising my amount of posts alot and I am posting on the forums everyday.

Bans and alts:
I've only gotten a small infraction for useless post

About me:

I am a nice person and very generous I like making friends and getting lots of tc's. I love anybody that are nice to me, if they are mean and annoying and don't respect other toribash players I just don't talk to them and if they start cussing at me you don't wanna see what happens. I like to donate to good causes, and my favorite T.V shows are all CSI's (cause they are awesome like that). I don't like making people sad I got a couple infractions and 1 ban because I haven't read the rules and that was when I was a blue belt then I read the rules and now I am a good person.

Sorry, I don't have any skills that are toribash related only playing and fighting.

Hope I get accepted

''I HAVE FOUND THE HOT SECRET SAUCE''.
USERCARD=
>http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=tictacky2
Attached Files
;p.rpl (49.1 KB, 4 views)
twist.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by tictacky2; May 14, 2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
Hello

(who are you?)

Simply an innocent friend on his daily journey through the clans board.
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
2 Multiplayer Replays: How do you show them? Down Below.

I was infracted for useless post

No orgs only previous clans were Marines. But I'm currently signing up for team Canada :

I don't like people that are cocky and shovel and be cheap asses, but I don't spas at them because if you cant counter that's your fault.

I am a nice person and very generous I like making friends and getting lots of tc's. I love anybody that are nice to me, if they are mean and annoying and don't respect other toribash players I just don't talk to them and if they start cussing at me you don't wanna see what happens. I like to donate to good causes, and my favorite T.V shows are all CSI's (cause they are awesome like that). I don't like making people sad I got a couple infractions and 1 ban because I haven't read the rules and that was when I was a blue belt then I read the rules and now I am a good person.

Sorry, I don't have any skills that are not toribash related.

look at the first page again, you still need a better app.
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
Read the front page and make a better app.

The bold part, you need to do that

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Sorry we already gave you a lot of chances already, we usually never give any second chances. Denied tictacky, you still didn't read the first post.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i'll keep pestering you guys, also i noticed MCdill is no longer in the clan what happened?
Last edited by Movester; May 15, 2013 at 04:09 AM.
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
Originally Posted by Movester View Post
i'll keep pestering you guys, also i noticed McDill is no longer in the clan, what happened?

he quit of his own accord, not really any of your buisness...