Toribash

These ones? They are pretty useless in-game.

In the meantime;
Please sir, May I have some more?
Today's goal by tomorrow will be:

#023 Ekans #024 Arbok
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
do u have to complete white/black to find the 1st generation pokemon?
also took me 5 years of playing pokemon to realise there names are the real animals names backwards lol

yay 1337th post ftw
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Yeah leahp, those ones. That's completely uncreative. That's like having a pokemon made out of pizza and every time that it evolves it adds toppings.
Originally Posted by CDSONIC01 View Post
do u have to complete white/black to find the 1st generation pokemon?
also took me 5 years of playing pokemon to realise there names are the real animals names backwards lol

Yeah, you need to beat the elite four to have access to the national dex, just like all the other recent games. Also, you can't search for pokemon on the Global Trade System until you've encountered them either in the wild or in a pokemon battle, which is why I can't get a lot of the pokemon that I want.

On another note, Pokemon names aren't very creative. Most are just a combo of two traits of theirs, like Charizard being a charred lizard, Blastoise being a blasting tortoise, Stantler being a stag with antlers, Cyndaquil being cinders and quills, and the list goes on.

The majority of evolutions are simplistic as well, caterpillar to cocoon to butterfly; rock to bigger rock to bigger rock; small crab to big crab. It's always small to big or weak to strong (muscle mass). There's honestly very little creativity. Even the evolving names are horrible. Take those gears. Klink, to Klang, to Klinklang. Charmander, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard. Machop, Machoke, Machamp. Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot. The only thing that showcases any creativity are the pokedex information and some of the moves.

I don't blame them, though. You try thinking up over 600 creative Pokemon.

OH ALSO
I don't know where my Pokemon: White is. I had it in my DS, and when I go to get my DS, the game's out of it. No one's got any clue, so I have to look for it later. Until then, my pokemon hunt will have to wait
-----
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
Yeah leahp, those ones. That's completely uncreative. That's like having a pokemon made out of pizza and every time that it evolves it adds toppings.

If they make another generation, I'd bet money that they'd make a pokemon like that.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Apr 29, 2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not quite there yet, dama, but I'll get that pointy bastard eventually. I found my game, though, so I'm going to continue my hunt for Ekans/Arbok.
/reviving old thread

ohey i got soul silver \o/
you still play this saru or are you over pokemon? :P
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09