Toribash
^pretty much this. tb is pretty fun, and very addicting. plus ingamerep gets you forumrep etc etc
Mhm.
I rarely play tb, it's fun, but I've just lost so much interest. Then again, if some forumer was like: "Ayyo nigga come ingame with me" I'd play, but I only see no-lifer 10-year-old ingame only people, so that really discourages me wanting to play.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I play with just my friends, most of them in C3.
Just to have a bit of fun and a break from the other games I play.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I dont play anymore, i just forum.
for which I dont have a reason.
I just cant get away.

This pretty much.

This is the only good community I can find, so I hang here and play other games.
tb gets boring when you become strong, but u become active when you watch a tb movie
thats what i do to keep me going and thats the reason why i start playing better than ever before
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I rarely play tb, it's fun, but I've just lost so much interest. Then again, if some forumer was like: "Ayyo nigga come ingame with me" I'd play, but I only see no-lifer 10-year-old ingame only people, so that really discourages me wanting to play.

thats right

i like the thing that you can design your own skin iam very good at it and as i was a young basher i was fighting for 20k to get one of this head texture items....thats what i like i never paid for that game
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Apr 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

I play ToriBash cause I like it and its addicting,also for the forum community its awsome.
I used to play because the game was fun, and the players were cool. Then all you guys got here and I stopped and I got bored of the game since I get bored easily. I can't say why I remain on the forums, it's just a place to post random things, I suppose.

Edit: Haha, ok, it's not everyone, there are many new cool people like Zayex and others.
Last edited by isaac; Apr 21, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Aw, umean isaac, all us guys?

But I'm gonna go ingame in a bit.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Used to play the game as a passtime and then found the forum. Pretty much quit the game, moved to the forum and then stayed when I got Ta, local mod, blogger so on. Just the community feeling and helping out to make it better.