Ranking
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
This isn't interesting enough to keep playing, I also still cant believe what a free to play they turned it into. Even though it costs money.

well youre right, first month id played alot and now almost nothing...
i think i wont play much again until the next addon, or big event ...
and if only for gettin an legendary weapon
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
oke, finally stardet playing active again, in a 500ppl. guild pretty funny tho.. always finding anyone for dungeons.
actually farming arah with my mes. to get the armor from there..
im not sure about testing fractals, or waiting until the patch and making it with friends?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i just bought this game guys, i am a fan of NCSoft since city of heroes so i hope i will not be disappointed (although i dont expect it)

my username/identifier is uboa.396, whatever that means. hit me up
shmevin eats smegma
this game is now free to play and anyone that likes games should pick it up
so far thiggist, internet and I are playing
we all have lvl 17-20s and don't mind having a few more people along
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I bought it for 50€ back at the days...

I don't remember, but I think I have two Asura, a soldier level around 60 and an engineer (flamethrower!) level between 40 and 60. It passed a long time.
I have some level 40's. the game got annoying for me simply because I was playing it on a potato and PvP was difficult on my potato, however if I was the engineer I would dominate in PvP haha.

Maybe when I go to Uni and get an upgraded PC i'll play again, I'll need a game that lets me hop in and hop out whenever I want
i got a max level- end game ranger and im leveling a warrior very slowly, 15 atm
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
I have a max level engi and ranger and a level 30 something weeaboo warrior, but i need to learn how the specialization system works cause i havent played since the rework. What server is everybody on? I'm on blackgate
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
this game is now free to play and anyone that likes games should pick it up
so far thiggist, internet and I are playing
we all have lvl 17-20s and don't mind having a few more people along

downloading it today
will play it if my pc can handle it
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
downloading it today
will play it if my pc can handle it

If you turn all the settings to low, even a potato can run it at around 15 fps. That's what I did for my first year of college, $300 dollar walmart laptop ran it at aforementioned speed at low-medium settings, which was fine since I played a lazy turret engi.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games