Ranking
Original Post
(Hydra) Hydra

NOTE: THIS PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. ALL DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND FEEDBACK IS WELCOME
Discussion Thread
IRC: #HydraClan

Golden rule: Common sense. You know what you should and shouldn't do. Think before you act

Respect: Keep Hydra's good name by respecting other players, clan members or not

Loyalty: Alternate accounts are acceptable, but not if they are in other clans. If you're going to join a clan, pick
one

Members with no activity within a week are given a warning. After another week, they will be removed from the
clan.

If a member warns the clan ahead of time about their absence, it will be noted and inactivity will not be punished.

Council: Group that will make decisions on important clan issues
Recruiters: Those who will judge skill on behalf of the clan, and be involved in recruiting of new members
Fighters: Group that will be in charge of wars, representing the clan's fighting, etc.
Artists: Members that focus on providing artwork for the Toribash community
Forum members: Members who give Hydra a strong forum presence, and represent the clan well
Regular members: Any member who has passed a trial period, but is unassigned in an above group
Trial Members: After 1 week, members will be removed from the trial group and placed elsewhere

[ ] Revive Hydra (members, clan/recruiting page, etc.)

Coming soon! Keep an eye out for open recruitment!

Last edited by Cyvia; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: First page edit
I want to thank everyone for showing so much love for this clan. I think its truly amazing of what great clan members we have in this clan. I am very proud to be able to be in this clan along with all of you and Cyvia. You guys dont seem to care about if you win but you guys care if you have a good time, and thats all that matters. Im also really glad I get to play in game with you guys and actually know you better. I couldnt have asked for a better clan.

Sincerly,
ToxicChick
How would everybody feel about having a clan head texture? I was thinking that could be our first expense from the bank, but I don't have any ideas for what it would be. Ideas, anyone?

Maybe even a full set if we get big enough?
I like the idea but we will need everyones help in donating the tc and everything like that. I also really like the idea about a head texture. From now on all my tc will go towards the HydraBank
I think, Cyvia that we need to post the clan discussion on our clan page so our members can find it easier. Yes?
Originally Posted by 0ToriGirl0 View Post
hello i would like to join

This is the wrong place for that. You need to check our recruitment thread, here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=425784&page=2