Ranking
Original Post
The Clan Mergers

Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and girls. Those who identify as other kinds of things and lizard people alike. I am proud and excited to announce that the Clan Managers are no more.
And in their place come the Clan Mergers.
This change comes with a few new things and I want to be open with community about what it will mean for them, for us, and also why we did it.

Index of all the things:

The Direct Changes:
(By direct changes I mean stuff that affects the team directly, aesthetically, or operationally.)
Main changes
What we do

Main Changes:

So in terms of the forum, as you can see we're still black. Nothing's changed there!
Nevertheless, we have a big shift in terms of focus. We decided to give the clan management duties over to the clan squad, while we will focus on a much more important situation. Clan relations.
We've noted that clans have complicated relationships and are sometimes afraid to truly show their emotions to each other, so we are here to help!

What we do:

So as I briefly mentioned before, we've made a shift towards helping out with clan relations. How you might ask? Well, the idea has been in the works since late 2016, and with the help of our dev team hey sir we have the tool that will make it all work out. As you might conclude, our new job will include merging of clans. But, we don't just merge them willy-nilly, no.
We put our trust to our newest tool, the ToriClan Compatibility Indicator™ (TCCI for short). This tool, when supplied with two clan names, analyzes the members of each clan, post quality, war activity and gives us a percentage of compatibility between the two clans. If this percentage comes out as being above 70%, you can expect to see a merge in your clan's future very soon!

Wave 1

And with that, we have decided to release the first wave of our soon to be merged clans. Starting tomorrow, you can expect these love birds to join together into one clan, under a name given to it by the Clan Mergers.

Paribe

The Last Saint

Hiddeon

The future:

The first wave was decided by the clan mergers, but that is not how it will work after wave 1. You, the community, will be the ones giving suggestions on which two clans should be merged together. How? Send your suggestions in a PM to one of the Clan Managers with the subject "Clan Merge Suggestion". These suggestions will be looked upon, the most popular ones will be analyzed by the TCCI and, if any duo passes 60%, they will be entered into the next wave. We hope to bring you a wave every other month, but this greatly depends on how many suggestions we get.

Here are a few rules to merging suggestions:
  • 2 clans only
  • Only official clans
  • No name suggestions, these are handled by the CM

The Team:

Our prestigious team currently consists of these lovely people:

duck
Erth

Feel free to ask us about anything on your mind, we are happy to answer any questions or hear any complaints!

And that's it! I, speaking for the whole of CM, hope this change will be well received and we hope to satisfy all your clan shipping needs.
Last edited by duck; Apr 1, 2018 at 12:29 AM.
h
i like this addition.

makes clans more active now!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Great way to implement the marriage suggestion, +1 admins!

i miss you ocean
Yes parrot, the marriage suggestion was actually what started our idea! We found it to actually be viable, if it was reworked a bit
h
hey why didnt u bring kyure into it this time
Jebaited
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb