Ranking

Weev

Weev has been Rejected at this time.

Redd

Redd has been Rejected at this time.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello guys. I’m Anthony, aka morals or pwnsors102. I’ve played tb since mid 2008 I’m a custom belt. I have a 10th dan alt. And I had another 10th dan before morals. Named pwnsors101. But I sold the account when doing so was actually legal then. So now I only have 2. I’m 21 from southern USA. I work pipeline construction. Very good money. I’ve always loved them. But we have grown apart lately. Due to work and other life struggles. I am back from my inactivity. So I am looking for a place to call home. I’d like to join adventure because I fit right in here. I’ve been hanging out in discord and I like all of you guys. And I’m loved by most of you (;
Anyways. I will not follow surges rule and type a long essay because I am grown and he was daddy yesterday not today. Lol. Anyways. I hope you guys choose me.
Hello I am aaaa4. I love skateboarding I have been doing it for 14 years, I like to 3d model and make games, I usually play toribash everyday! I took a couple year break and am trying to get better as a player and person! I thought joining a good community would help me out a lot with bettering myself! Thank you to those 3 members who joined my lobby to talk to me I appreciated that a lot! Also thank you for checking out my app <3
aaaa4
Originally Posted by aaaa4 View Post
Hello I am aaaa4. I love skateboarding I have been doing it for 14 years, I like to 3d model and make games, I usually play toribash everyday! I took a couple year break and am trying to get better as a player and person! I thought joining a good community would help me out a lot with bettering myself! Thank you to those 3 members who joined my lobby to talk to me I appreciated that a lot! Also thank you for checking out my app <3

Let's hear more about you, and what you like about the game in general, what is appealing about us other then anyone else!
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Well, I love the fact that toribash is unlike any other game, It helps me with my patients, creativity, it helps me take things slow and work with myself. It is genuinely a really fun game and I enjoy fast past games like aikido and slower games like MAS regardless of what it is it is enjoyable to me, Toribash is an unexplainable fun lol! And I think this clan stood out for some silly reasons, and some real reasons, you guys seem like a community, fun, connected, but still willing to to war and such, I want to get better as a person and to do that I need to connect with people or a community for reasons you may ask me about in pm if you would like to know why , also as a player being a part of a clan even if it's non competitive will motivate me to be better! I am sorry if this is poorly explained but my intentions are 100% positive and I would love to join you guys. aaaa4#0974 is my discord if you guys have questions or would like to talk.
aaaa4
@Morals: You got full buddy. Well done!

@aaaa4: Declined. Feel free to apply again next time!