Toribash
Originally Posted by 5thMurder View Post
Hello my name is Mitch and my in game name is 5thMurder I live around the east coast of the USA. I am 13 years old and I have been playing Toribash for about a month now. I haven't played very long and I'm only a Blue Belt but I play Toribash hours a day and I do tournaments to get better at the game. And when I lose tournaments instead of calling the guy a noob I say good game and even if I'm angry I hold it in. I am on the forums somewhat often mostly because right now Im trying to find the perfect clan which I think may be yours. The mods I most play are Mushu and my favorite is Judo. One reason I could be helpful is I could donate to the clan (when I get more TC). I want to join this clan because I could learn from more experienced members and I could help the clan grow. I wish I could send you a replay but I don't know how. Maybe you could test me in game.

:lol:

Play some more, get experienced somewhere else and try again I say.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say it's a pretty reasonable application, I don't think he's experience enough for our needs.

Still pretty new and a low belt, probably not enough experience.
Hello my name is Soul i am from Australia so my GMT is +10. I have recently turned 21, I have been playing toribash for some years now. I had a year and a bit where i didn't play due to family issues. I am now back and looking for a clan to join. I am a musician, I play the guitar and drums. I have been for 8 or so years now. I am fairly active on the forum and in-game. I have been in a few unofficial clans in the past. I have also been in a few official clan. I can't remember the names of the unofficial clans but i can tell you i have been in Extreme, Element and Aeon. I came back looking for a clan and this clan caught my eye so i thought i would give it a go in joining. I am a confident abd player and i also like other mods such as mushu, judo and teakkyon. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
I Like Lamp