Toribash
I was on an 11 game winning streak only to have it shut down by a 4v5 where our mid fed, so it was really a 3v5 and we all died so so much from dives.
:<

Me and Aj got one-shotted by brand's ult.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I never realized how fun counterjungling as Shyvana was. Through the majority of games I've had today, I don't think any of them got their red buff more than twice throughout the entire game.

Also, on an 8 game winning streak

Watch one game of m5 play.
Acquire completely new play style.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post

It´s actually not that new. it´s just adaption.
Just put a sustained 1v2 duelist bot. and turn the support into a roamer. solotop is an ad carry or stays the same. counterjungling always was part of the meta.
i doubt they prepared with exactly this strategy. they actually just play so many games that they got decent strategies for each matchup fE: in IEM kiev. i think it was against... SK? Sk relied on their favourite support soraka. they just countered her imobility and passiveness with putting sona in the jungle and gangplank bot. Also SK ran jungle rammus who is very buff reliant and cant 1on1 a shyvana who gets supported by sona.
that´s just adaption. great work though. but only adaption. no new meta.
Vs aAa the team they fear the most in kings of euroope they just played normal metagame and won too.
-----
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...reatest_teemo/ <== best teemo ever
Last edited by pinheads; Mar 13, 2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I love having a powercut.
Being away from the game for 5 minutes while starting the computer backup.
Then returning to abuse for ragequitting.

I got multireported for a legitimate disconnection.
:|

People rage over the smallest things.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
rageragerage! I never rage for such things as long as I get a reason why you dced I mean 5 minutes is still enough time to return to a game though.
Still This game is starting to annoy me.
People raging so much in it.
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
Thanks dude
on my build i got no CORE itself.
I though always get rilays. But for solo-q i prefer wota hextech and spirit visage. at minute 17 you got it together with ionian and double dorans. your q heals insane amout back. perfect for baiting/kiting :P

Some feedback on the guide itself? structure or so? maybe make clear what would be my core build for her :/
-----
*corrected it*

Other than that it's alright. I don't play a lot of ap soraka so I don't know that much :3
EDIT: Also, about what you were saying about aAa and them being most feared, I think they were kinda scared of clg.eu. Also, in your guide, you say that morde is a both bad and good against soraka: You say that "All of your spells outrange his. Especially your silence helps you as soon as he comes close enough. keep hitting q´s and autohits. If you play it fine you can completely shut down his farm and experience. Not too easy til level 4 but from then more than easy." and also that "at level 6 you instadie". Maybe fix that up/make it more clear or something.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Mar 13, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
rageragerage! I never rage for such things as long as I get a reason why you dced I mean 5 minutes is still enough time to return to a game though.
Still This game is starting to annoy me.
People raging so much in it.

people rage for things even smaller then that, if your a jungler and your mid dies 1 vs 1 he blames you for being on wraiths even though he just got outplayed. So yeah, a jungler doing the jungle = "im gona mute you" ( says the mid player)

I dont even play ranked on weekends now. Its too bad.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post

This^

Also, I'm enjoying Lee Sin jungle.
Can't upload a pic, imageshack is being gay. Meehh.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah