Ranking
Original Post
Evil news #2
I'm going to try and make this a weekly thread. However this may not always be possible, because, as you all know, toribash forums move rather slowly.

This week saw the return of Nukem. Great news for evil.

Also Project has re-joined us. So a big welcome for Project please.

Clan is beggining to look more and more how it used to be.

With the return of Nukem I have added a new sub section in our roster, "honurary member". If I feel you have been with us a while and contributed well I will add you to this section.

I was also thinking of giving each member who isn't spawn a title. You can think of your title for yourself. Any objections post here please.

Thanks.
Great idea. Nukem as a honorary member sounds good.

I want my title to be "Jack of Death"
put me as " master of punching"
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
lol I' m A FIRIN MAH LAZORS!
for any ignorant folks who don't know what lazors are go here
http://encyclopedia.com/IMMA_CHARGIN_MAH_LAZER

Oh and i want to be Paladine of Evil
or Chaos Deity
WAIT!

I want to be "Shoop Woop MASTA!!!"
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stop the nonsence >.> And get back on topic if you really want a good title you should pm imubai and not spam it on the thread.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Chers Terty, there's no way i'm putting up Imma chargin mah LaZER lol. Good titles only please. BTW you don't have to have one.