ES Recruitment Drive
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next
Element <3
YouTube!
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really*beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem
Tree
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd makea wonderful condem about the people

what is condem?
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could never
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could never do things like
Element <3
YouTube!
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could neverdo things like haxu does in
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could neverdo things like haxu does in Spain. His glorious
-Retired-
One day, Hotshot drove his car and crashed it. Benny got surprised because hoshots car hit him hard. Hotshot got hospitalized. He broke his fingers and toes. How is he so unlucky and will he continue to be able to insert squirrels into nutella jars? I guess he'll have to use his, frankly, enormous nose to do all the snorting. What happened next was something really beautiful, it'd make a wonderful condem about the people that could neverdo things like haxu does in Spain. His glorious teeth chewing through
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth