Toribash
Original Post
[S] Shexy Demon Hand Flames

I didn't really want to part with these, but I don't have much use for them. I will keep this thread up for let's say, a week? I'm looking for around 250k-300k. If a good price is not reached, i shall keep them.

Screenshot complements of HoboJoey and Toribashem.
Last edited by Corey; Oct 27, 2009 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Sorry guys, I need some sort of profit.
hehe it was worth a try.. gl selling tho
Visit Alphasonik's texture city for all texture needs cityhttp://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126259
Cheers Nox, i've added a new screenshot, movement this time. I don't have shaders, my apologies. The first screenshot was from HoboJoey, which I owe great thanks to.
Or some bigger movement... with shaders:
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Lol i have no money:

Dat better?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
use -opt uke 0 to remove uke ingame

also, pretty standard stuff man, try upping the particles, decrease the time frame and up the damping. Also may want to shrink the target a bit to get the tapered flame shape next time

EDIT: how did i get to this thread? I dont even know. But yeah, have some free advice
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Omg ty Gorman always wondered that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]