Ranking
cnc?
Attached Files
### K_04_Metal .rpl (178.2 KB, 9 views)
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Yes, you saw right, activity in the replay thread D:

Anyways, lets carry on with the thread..
Even though You didn't comment on the repays prior to yours...
Your replay was good. I like this style, but I really have to say that there was room for some boomhits here and there. 6.9/10
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well, now for my stuff, that I'm gonna have the feeling noone will watch, but anyways, here it is ^^
Attached Files
3dog2-crusty_rusty.rpl (208.0 KB, 9 views)
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Oh threedog, what a cool replay you made there :O
It's really cool! Very impressive! Wow! 12/10 !!!
I'll never make replays as cool as you, threedog :*(

But I made a shitty decap replay, because I'd really like to get back into replay making :O

Maybe watch it?

Ps.: threedog I love u! u so cool! u maek best replays and fight best in mp!!1
Attached Files
3dog2-some_sorta_decap.rpl (141.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by threedog2; Apr 24, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: 3dog b kewl
Threedog! Don't ask me how I fumbled onto this thread, probably in my subscriptions somewhere but 7/10 Decap looked great but in the opening your tori looked like Golem and during the spins your pecs were unnatural but other than that good job!
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Hey thanks for the feedback. And that fast too ^^
I understand that my flips n' stuff don't look realistic. They never did and never do. Idk why its so hard for me to get a lil' realism flowing :|

What do you mean with my opener looking like golem though? I just made a random opener and looked what i could do with it.
Last edited by threedog2; Apr 28, 2014 at 12:26 AM.
Sorry for the late reply I am very inactive at the moment, basically what I meant by you looking like Golem is that you were in an unnatural, curled up position during the start of your opener. Although it is a good opener and I don't know what style you were going for. And that is not to say it's a bad opener it could just be improved.
Last edited by smurfing; May 3, 2014 at 12:49 PM.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Reviving the replay thread I hope.

Also judge my replays, they're replays I started before my exams a few years ago and never finished them but I just gave a quickie edit to them there today. Hope I've gotten a bit better!
Attached Files
Tri2stopme_2.rpl (214.5 KB, 5 views)
Tri2stopme_3.rpl (146.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tri2killme; May 26, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
Proud member of [Aeon] and property of Sockete/co - owner Aonanami/ sugar daddy - TheAnimal/ Co - worker analwache
what do you mean, revive? activity was just a few weeks ago^^

tri2stopme_2: yeh, was cool. a lil stiff here and there maybe. I definately like the kick combo in the end

tri2stopme_3: The fact that the whole thing looked like one motion made it pretty nice. could've worked in one or two booms though.

also here's a replay that I made some days ago, but didn't post yet.
Attached Files
3dog2-brute_force_.rpl (145.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by threedog2; May 26, 2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: added the replay
3dog2-brute_force_.rpl
That was brutal, loved the knee at the end, that brought all the pieces of awesome together.

And a cockroach dies after 3-4 weeks of having no head and dying of starvation. Idk where im going with that but imo it was dead q_q

forgot to add these two aswell, the first one is multiplayer and it just looked cool
the second one i may have shown already, third one I just did there
Attached Files
asd24q56.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
1_2_3_you're out!.rpl (96.8 KB, 5 views)
fancy footwork.rpl (109.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Tri2killme; May 26, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
Proud member of [Aeon] and property of Sockete/co - owner Aonanami/ sugar daddy - TheAnimal/ Co - worker analwache