ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minimum belt in MM(i guess this is turning into an MM general thread)
My problem is, that there should be a minimum bellt required to play MatchMaking, MM window is the first thing that pops out when you launch the game now, its pretty boring to fight a white belt 5 times in a row. Also i think MM is drawing new players away from servers.

Another cool feature, would be some kind of match making that tries to match peapole fairly, via rank, or belt, im 168 global rank, 3rd dan and i get matched with peapole 6k rank and white-green belts. This feature is an alternative for minimum belt. Although it may be more buggy/hard to make. I noticed that there are low belt(and low skilled) players with really high ranks, i think that the MM should be more competitive.

Last(pretty unrelated), thing, some mods are really ridicoulus. Like the one where you spawn at 1km above the ground, and you cant grab anyone, so if ur gone, ur gone for good, or the mod battledome.tbm, it's hard to even stop flying there, and so little frames for such a huge cage, really unbalanced.

UPDATE: There should be a higher forfeit penalty.What i mean is i keep getting matched with peapole that quit the game before we even finish the MM match, it's just happening more and more often.

UPDATE: Seriously, i don't remember the last fight i didin't lose that was not a quit from my opponent. Hampa pls fix.
-Koteu
Last edited by Koteu29; Apr 3, 2016 at 10:14 PM.
I guess it's downhill from now on.
Don't remember the last guy that wasn't under blue belt on MM.
Also, if you think that this is because of lack of players, id rather wait longer for a good match than play with a white belt who quits first round 3 times in a row.
BUMP
Last edited by Koteu29; Apr 9, 2016 at 01:37 PM.
Yeah I think a minbelt would be a good idea. (for the sake of new players)

When it comes to your rants about ninjutsu and lenshu, people have been playing those mods for years, and they work just fine. Bashing on them because you're not good enough in them at them is perhaps a bit too much.

Also, I believe there's already a penalty for quitters, and you do get matched with peope of the same ELO as you (At least i generally am).
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Yeah I think a minbelt would be a good idea. (for the sake of new players)

When it comes to your rants about ninjutsu and lenshu, people have been playing those mods for years, and they work just fine. Bashing on them because you're not good enough in them at them is perhaps a bit too much.

Also, I believe there's already a penalty for quitters, and you do get matched with peope of the same ELO as you (At least i generally am).

I play ninjutsu since i remember, i consider it a good mod tho sometimes the point system gives the attacked more points than the attacker if the strike is not high velocity, wich is kind of unfair, same with lenshu. I like both mods, but they are not mods that i meant, i mean literally there was a mod where u fell from like 1km above the ground, not ninjutsu. It has been deleted already, i didin't play it once on mm since then. Now more reasonable mods are on mm(default mods: reken, lenshu,rkmma..etc). I think that was just a bug in the MM mod choosing system maybe, i literally got random mods somtimes.
Also, ninjutsu is not in MM(though i wish it were in it).And yes, there is a penalty for quitter, but that is literally 1 rank, just one rank below(to bring that into perspective there are like 6000 ranks). But generally min belt would fix most if not all problems in MM.
TLDR :
I didin't mean ninjutsu, i'm not bashing lenshu, just commentng the point system, i consider lenshu and ninjutsu good mods, i play ninjutsu since always. Quit penalty is seriouslly insignificant. But generally min belt would help a lot. If you wish to reply to this read the whole post.
Last edited by Koteu29; Apr 10, 2016 at 03:28 PM.