Ranking
Original Post
[PC] - Assassin's Cake: Blackflag
Has anyone tried it out?
I really need some detail on this where does the storyline shift?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
naw i didn't but i wanted to
annnnnd the i bought something else
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
yeh, i just picked it up again to finally finish it. It's cool, but certainly not a standard assassins creed game anymore. All the sneakyness from the first game has basically been replaced with ships and open combat. Not saying that this makes it bad though. The story is kinda meh. This game is all about the gameplay.
Last edited by threedog2; Jun 11, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
All i can say is: it's good, worth it, maybe playing it again someday.
Killjoys, make some noise!
The open combat really took the 'Assassin' theme out didn't it?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Basically it's a mash-up of Assassin's + Pirates + Ships. The protagonist of the Black Flag franchise is more of an aggressive type of assassin meaning stealth isn't really his forté. Though at some missions stealth is displayed for the sake of the traditional stealth assassination combat simulation. But his specialty is brutality, naval commandeer of battleships and all that stuff.

As he is the grandfather of the Assassin's Creed III's protagonist, Connor Kenway, and father of the antagonist of Assassin's Creed III's former-assassin-turned-templar; Haytham Kenway. If you played the previous game you would know where the brutality comes from these two characters.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
It is a good game and it has PIRATES!!! The main charachter will be Eduard Keneway, Conor's uncle (Conor from AC3) who is an Assassin and also a pirate. You have a lot of things to do in Carabiens seas, also the story line is fucking awesome.

You should try it before AC Unity comes out. xD
I tought so, when the first time i played it, i was like 'holy shit, how did he get this skills?!?'.
Killjoys, make some noise!