ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
You seems to injure yourself a lot, then you come back few days later posting you have mastered something new or finally nailed a move, you's a badass.

I can see a pr0 brake dancer in the near future
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Yeah, hopefully he can make it big.
How are you guys doing? I've finished mid-term exam, I have a feeling my score will be on shit tier.
im doing good but some things are not that good but what can you do about it xD
piratez
I have a lot of work ahead of me. I missed about a week of school because of family issues and on the first day back I get suspended for "insults & death threats" when I wasn't even at school smh! I am failing almost all of my classes now... fun.
~Link is my personal Dj
Lol what? Insults and death threat?
Well, you have rights to know why they drop you that kind of accusation, it must be hard for you but hang in there mate.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Lol what? Insults and death threat?
Well, you have rights to know why they drop you that kind of accusation, it must be hard for you but hang in there mate.

I was given a reason but it was complete bs. my school is not the best. In, any ways.
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
I was given a reason but it was complete bs. my school is not the best. In, any ways.

As Sicks said, you have the right to find out why.One principle in your life is you must make sure you never give up, even if you fail, you know you did your best.
I never really studied in school, only went there for the free basketball court and friends but studied alone at home. I have a friend who was making quite an amount of cash in school, he sold cigarettes and vape stuff but surprisingly never got caught. Most of us didn't really did well in our final year exam but we were happier than most of the smart ones.
Guess I'm not the only who had trouble in school, lol.
Anyway, try to confront the school official about it, if the worst should come you should try calling the police, accusation like that can dangerously bent your life over.
Sorry guys, I can't be around here much. These are the last weeks before finals so I'm pretty busy. I'm already late on homework because I come late home after practice. I still haven't watched those replays. I'll post some cnc on a free day.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Sorry guys, I can't be around here much. These are the last weeks before finals so I'm pretty busy. I'm already late on homework because I come late home after practice. I still haven't watched those replays. I'll post some cnc on a free day.

pfff, don't worry about the replay! you should be focusing on your work.
~Link is my personal Dj