Ranking
Original Post
Group chat/whisper
So, i think it would be pretty cool if there would be group chat aviable in-game.
Just like in skype.
It would actually be much easier to understand the chat. You can create your own groups and invite players etc.
For example. Russians, yeah, they can do it in main chat, but it would be better if they would group up and chat seperately.

Another thing is like chatting with players from other servers and keeping the group. For example, i'm in betting server and Tarlan is in his tourney server. And i'm just chatting with him like that.

Hope you understood what i want to say.
Been suggested already but as i said on the other one, would be a good idea.

-Supported but been suggested already
This is a good idea.
1- Make a private clan discussion INGAME.
Yeah I don't know what else but this is supported so...

~Supported
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
clan chat in game
we could have a tab to the clans in the chat it will be like when someone whispe
that would be cool cause will happen a aproximation of the clan members
I kinda like the idea of this but how would it work? would it be a command like /whisperclan? or would it automatically make it when another clan member joins the room?
Also it would be pretty neat if you could invite allied clan members into the chat.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
no you dont understan me its like... you can talk to all your clan menbers online, and it will be automatically. the clan menber dont need to be at the same room. sorry about my ingles
That's an nice idea, would make the things much easier and quick, no need to open 300 whisper chats...
I think it's not so hard to be made and like u said, chat with people in different rooms, would be cool.
~Supported.
Group Whisper
I've been thinking , why not making a group whisper
You do something like /createwhispergroup

Then do stuff like /add <name here>

Useful for clan chat ingame (private clan chat )
Or lending owner password with many people

How you guys think ? ;)
:D
thats pretty good!

I like the idea of private chat between many people in game. Maybe this is not that hard to do. Then again there are alternatives for private chatting by group, but this is easier to use.

Supported
hi
Really good suggestion ^.^ We could easily talk with multiple people privatley
Supported
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS