ES Recruitment Drive
Hi I'm me, but you can call me Proto. Basically, I was a pretty low level of toribash pond slime for the majority of my damnable existence in this place. Then, for some unfathomable reason, Redundant decided I had potential. After that apparently I became an lmod or something leading to my participation in a swanky new clan which soon became official. A conversation with my newly found fellow clansmen lead to Link and IIInsanEEE buying me a name change to Zelda and a usertitle image to match Link's. Then that clan got gobbled up by Inquisition and now I lie in it's great, cavernous gut with the rest of the previously shiny and chrome TL;DR.

I am a great fan of overreaction and stupid clan-drama. I love watching Ele fight with ImortalPig more than any other earthly sensation. As the ones of you who saw my posts in the TL;DR thread, I often take things way too seriously to make shit dramatic before just giving up out of laziness and taking the easiest option. I always end up using far to many words to say things which make far too little sense and I tend to have no idea what I mean when I say things.
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 14, 2015 at 06:03 PM.
Good morning sweet princess
Okay well my name is Golden and I guess I'll be in this clan for a while. I'm 16 years of age and I was in tl;dr!

ele Moderated Message:
That's a crappy introduction!
Last edited by Ele; Jun 14, 2015 at 07:20 PM.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Toxic you silly boy you, But yeah, maybe the current non-TLDR/other members should also introduce themselves? idk if it is really needed though.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Let me fix my introduction.

Hello ladies and gents my name is GoldenRox! I started playing Toribash around 2013 and I've been pretty active playing it sense then. Some of my other hobbies besides gaming are unorganized Football/Soccer/Basketball/Baseball. Some of my assets include being a people person playing both ABD and normal Akido decently and being very active.

I look forward to seeing you peeps in game and on the forums ;)
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Hi, I'm Galaxy. I hang out in #claninq a lot. I am 16. I'm entering high-school next school year. I make replays. I'm inactive at the moment. Lets all be friends
Hi I'm Wizard and I'll be moving here after cl is over with.
I'm only in it for the tag and rank I was promised.
Also what the fuck is a tldr?
Last edited by wizard; Jun 15, 2015 at 06:08 AM.

(im)

Yay, Wizard, did our non-stop pestering help you with your choice? :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions