Toribash
Original Post
Clan rank system? Hello?
I get it's broken, that's what everyone says, but how is it even supposed to work? There are clans that didn't play any war and have an higher rank than most of the others, how is it possible?
someone said something about it being based on recent xp earned

i think the system is stupid and has just made the list look like a cluttered mess
I'm just gamin' man
Yea, it's based on xp earned within the last month(?) iirc. So clans that earn achievements will have spikes in rank, and newer clans tend to earn some achievements faster off the bat.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing, despite the faults in accuracy, as it encourages newer clans to push through the tougher parts of getting themselves established.
The idea is that over time it would even out so that the currently active clans will retain the high ranks.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I don't really understand how that works because most of the clans that I see at the top of the leaderboard, I've never actually seen in-game before