Ranking
Original Post
MORDHAU : MULTIPLAYER MEDIEVAL MELEE GAME

What is Mordhau?
Mordhau is a multiplayer medieval first-person fighting game with a strong emphasis on skill-based competitive play and customization. It features a deep and fluid combat system that allows those that master it to turn into an unstoppable force on the battlefield.

What are the game modes and what is the max player count?
There's staple game modes such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, as well as the one-life Skirmish game-mode. On top of those, we have bigger modes, 64 player Battle Royale and Frontline, featuring siege weaponry, cavalry combat and more. There also Horde, where you co-operate with other players to take on waves and waves of enemies.

Can I customize my characters?
There's a lot of customization. You're be able to customize weapons, armor and your own character's appearance. We want the players to be able to make any warrior they want.

Does the game have progression?
Yes, you unlock weapons and armor customization options as you play.

Do you guys aim for full realism?
We are big fans of HEMA, but for the sake of gameplay we will not follow it exactly. We want to make the game as believable as possible without sacrificing fun. For example, wearing a helmet will not obstruct your vision, but it will give you more head protection.

all above stripped from mordhau website

If you don't know about this game you're fucking lame. It's as if chivalry was reinvented by Einstein. Post your steam links if you're up to duel me to see who is better.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/imthehobo/
Last edited by hobo; May 26, 2019 at 04:18 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Pretty bad at the game as a whole. Archery tho, I got that shit down. Super satisfying to headshot or even hit people. Fun to know you're helping by poking enemies down while the people with melee weapons finish them off.

I just play frontline.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

archery is ok but melee is absolutely where its at

im like really good at live 1 vs n group combat and i love doing crazy shit add me on steam
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006884173/
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
This game is amazing, and it is easy to learn hard to master. Try having war-axe or long-sword with the bloodlust perk, it is pretty broken

I love poking noobs with the halberd too 10/10
i'm willing to teach any new players how to swing and eliminate the enemy
me 100 thiggist 0
update - i'm the greatest fighter known to man