Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be Done to link1020 A.K.A link8?
BAN him
3 Votes / 17.65%
Kick Him out of the Clan [WoA]
4 Votes / 23.53%
Give him a last Chance
10 Votes / 58.82%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Reachbank View Post
if they don povt here is it valid?
-----
why not?

He is right ... reachbank ... cause i can just tell an admin that all voted for him to be kicked out... Y not I make a new clan with the woa members that donated THE TC and BTW " ban him" also stands for kick him out!
last chance, link can kick YOU faster from woa than you can kick him
btw he's grammar is: spalt the floor and cry
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Kooky, you have no right to kick a leader out of his clan.

If he stole money from the clan bank, so what?, you all donated it to the idiot, you all can't have it back. If you all have a problem with him, just leave the clan.

Its his clan afterall, so before this thread goes to Hall of shame or Fish infracts you, you might want to get to your senses. Because if link8 goes to one of the smod (because you changed the pass of the bank), you will think of this day for the rest of your life. Now for sure you will be kicked out of WOA, Mr. so high and mighty. Also if you are thinking why I am sticking my nose in this, because I am allergic to idiots.

~Devil
Last edited by Dad; Jan 22, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
devil i am saying that ... if none of our members like him or wants him in the clan then y the hell are we still here we can take the TC and make a new clan with the current members devil. Also i chaged it to normal the password of woabank. I ma saying why not transfer the TC to a new account and make a new clan? Look even reachbank and other ppl suggested that. The TC ... its not his its the members the donated for a perfect leader...
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
devil i am saying that ... if none of our members like him or wants him in the clan then y the hell are we still here we can take the TC and make a new clan with the current members devil. Also i chaged it to normal the password of woabank. I ma saying why not transfer the TC to a new account and make a new clan? Look even reachbank and other ppl suggested that. The TC ... its not his its the members the donated for a perfect leader...

You just can't. You made a mistake by donating to him, he can do whatever he wants the with the tc, most likely you will be kicked by him as soon as he sees this thread. Its his clan, you can not take over it unless you are a leader. Other people are idiots who suggest it, they want you banned because of your stupidty. The clan bank is his, if you try to change the pass, he will go to a smod, and you will be banned for sure. Also if you don't want to be insulted anymore, I suggest you close this thread because no one cares about it. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME OR NOT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KICK A LEADER. YOU HAVE NO POWER TO KICK A LEADER. YOU ARE JUST A CO-LEADER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? Good, now please close this thread and go back to your clan dsc.

~Devil
WON THORN'S TOURNEY