Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Replays Are Unfunctional
I'm lucky if I get one to work. 99.9% of the time, I get two characters standing in a T-pose. I can't remember the last time I actually had a replay in multiplayer.
Try pressing "p" its possible it is paused, also check the replay speed, if it is set to 0 they won't move, press . and , to change it.

"." Makes it faster, you can see the speed in the bottom right corner
Originally Posted by Quisciens View Post
I'm lucky if I get one to work. 99.9% of the time, I get two characters standing in a T-pose. I can't remember the last time I actually had a replay in multiplayer.

If this is in regard to saving multiplayer replays. Make sure you save them when the match ends and BEFORE the next game starts(So save during the online replay). Also, if you take too long naming the replay it may not save properly.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I'm talking about the replay itself -- it never seems to work. SmallBowl, I don't see a speed counter in the bottom right, and neither "." nor "p" seem to do anything, although "p" makes a sound play.
Yer problem is extremely simple!
Simply go into Singleplayer and use the "," and the "." keys on your keyboard to change the speed.
If that doesn't help, try hitting "P".
And if that doesn't help, save the replay as a random letter and quickly ?(if it is something you want to see), then, open it into a text editing program, change the name, and tada!

If that doesn't work, take your computer, throw it the hell out your window, let all the homeless people in town shit on it, reboot it(if it will reboot), and cross your fingers you don't get a blue screen of d- I mean cross your fingers that the replay works!

Hope this helped!
I don't have a replay speed counter at all. I tried force-updating the game and everything -- nothing works.
Please try using command /opt replaycache 1 and see if it helps.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos