Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Not Connected Error
I used to play this game all the time on multiplayer, after taking a break from the game I have decided to make a new account as I am really nooby now. My problem is that I can't get in to ANY multiplayer matches even the beginner ones. When I click to join, in the middle it says Not Connected, at the bottom it says click to select player and on the left it says Download complete. Please help
Which toribash version are you using? The older versions aren't supporting multiplayer anymore.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Originally Posted by ago2808 View Post
Which toribash version are you using? The older versions aren't supporting multiplayer anymore.

From what version it doesn't support mp?
I had this problem before I didn't update my toribash.

Yeah update your toribash client and tell us if its still broken. If its in its latest version tell us we will give more solutions.
I'm actually dealing with this problem right now, when it started in the middle of my last match. It doesn't look like there is an update available, so what can I do?
Originally Posted by Seal64 View Post
I'm actually dealing with this problem right now, when it started in the middle of my last match. It doesn't look like there is an update available, so what can I do?

Hey there, try clearing your log-in stuff in the client, and retyping it. Sometimes login data gets corrupted and it doesn't let you connect to any server.
PLEASE READ THE RULES, don't bump ancient threads, if you have an issue - make your own thread.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos