Toribash
Original Post
Help With Custom Head Preview
So I want to put my own head texture on my guy for Free Play. I've saved the image as head.tga and put it in the custom folder. Well, I've put it in a folder named guardianduo, and that's in the custom folder, which is in the Toribash folder, which is in the Games folder, which is in my C: drive.

There is also a item.dat file there, but I don't remember putting it there.

The problem is that the head doesn't appear in Free Play. I didn't purchase the head texture thingy in the shop for 2k, but I've read that I don't need that for previews. I'll only need that if I want others to see it in multiplayer, right?

/lp 0 guardianduo doesn't work either, and if I change all the guardianduo folders/stuff to GuardianDuo, it still doesn't work. What do I need to do for my head to appear?

Oh, and here's the texture for it:

It should be a 24-bit TGA with no RLE compression, named head.tga.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
There'll be a dialog box that pops up when you choose to save it as TGA, with the options of 12/24/32 bit and whether or not you want RLE compression.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I've re-saved it, and let the checkbox for "compression (RLE)" stay empty. It's still 24 bit, and it still won't work.
And it's correctly named, in your custom folder.

B&B&B&
you should put a water mark or something on so people cant steal it sorry hanz0 if you think this is a useless post
Yeah, but I made this one. Don't really care if people steal it, I just wanted the 4chan smiley thingy.

Take the smiley, go to MS Paint, select all, then go to stretch/skew. 80% the pic 2 times.

And I named it head, but it's a .tga file. Should I name it head.tga so if it shows the file extension, it'll show head.tga.tga?
Try the attached file.
Attached Files
head.tga (48.0 KB, 15 views)

B&B&B&