Ranking
Or you could get a flame and make it spiky like I saw someone do. He had navy blue spikes(flame) on his head.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Originally Posted by JWideman View Post
You need a version of Toribash prior to 3.8 to see bumpmaps.
As for "spiky right shoulder", that's just not going to happen - joint textures aren't supported, and at best you'd get bumpy rather than spiky.

prior to 3.8?? ive got 3.8 but i thought 3.8 was when u COULD use bumpmaps. also how would u make ur say hand 'bumpy' anyways??
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
Originally Posted by UndeadBatsmen View Post
prior to 3.8?? ive got 3.8 but i thought 3.8 was when u COULD use bumpmaps. also how would u make ur say hand 'bumpy' anyways??

Bumpmaps were added somewhere in the 3.7s and got broken in 3.8. They remained unfixed until 3.86, and some people say they work, and some say they don't. So far, nobody has produced screenshots showing them working.
As for actually making the bumpmaps, there's already a tutorial.
look here
when this guy made a head he send me this bumpmap but in grayscale... it's something like shadow? I didn't noticed any changes
jwide, can u point me 2 that tut pls, ive got a bicep bmap text and 3.86. howver i dont have the actual bicep text, would i still be able to make bumps on my bicep??
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
You can't use bumpmaps unless you have the texture to go with it.
the bump mapping gives a more realistic view of the basic texture.
using filters in gimp or photoshop you can transform a basic texture to Bumpmap and add it as a background texture to extract the three-dimensional depth on different parts of the body.
PS: For easy creation Bumpmap you can use special programs like "Crazybump" or similar