Ranking
Original Post
+Is this a reason to ban someone?
I was playing in a server game and some guy called this guy a noob and the guy who was called a noob forced everyone in the room to give him items or he would get us banned.....Is there anyway i could report this to a moderator?
If you took pictures, then yes. That is some obvious fraud. If you didn't take pictures however, there isn't a way to prove it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i know the name....but i dont have pics, u can look in my transfer history....i gave him a set =(
BIGB1RD eh. I think I'm just going to reverse these transactions and give him a nice little ban.

Edit: All your items are back in your inventory, he's been banned.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Feb 22, 2010 at 02:44 AM.
umm now he made a new account and he said he's going to get me banned......but he cant because he has no proof...right?
Right, he won't get you banned, he just wants items. Don't listen to anyone that asks for items besides a known Toriagent or Gamekeeper. If they have a ~ in front of their name, you can probably believe most of what they say.
Nobody should be extorting you for items. If you see him ingame, come to Chat (at the top of the page) and tell me.