Ranking
bleh

Don't make posts like this, please. They are spam. ~3vi1
Last edited by 3vi1; Jun 4, 2008 at 07:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
Really is flaming necessary?

flaming = words of hate. u made that clear to me with that pm a while ago.

that.... wasn't.... a..... word of hate >.>

i said that because i thought u were just trading items so i posted "this isn't a mega sale this is a trade" but then i noticed u said u were selling everything in ur inventory so i changed it..... dude.... i cant believe u reported me for saying bleh..... grow up.

no... i cant believe u reported me for correcting myself when i DID do something wrong (which was just a misread)

just cuz u cant verbally handle me. doesn't mean u gotta get other ppl involved in personal matters that, you, yourself cannot handle. this is the.... 4th time youve gotten someone else into a matter u started urself. just stop.

i apologize to any admins/innocent bystandards for going off-topic.

Regardless, do not make off-topic posts without a good reason. This speaks to me of trolling. Do not do it. ~3vi1
Last edited by 3vi1; Jun 4, 2008 at 07:59 PM.
Lol at Chronos items
It makes me smile
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
ccliu: Really all you have that id want are toxic force and Qs relax but that wouldn't be a fair trade for you :P

Mcdoobie:
This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts

. thats the reason also i notice that the post wasn't edited like you said you did hm... suspicious but i digress

Phosphine: sorry but not really

Notywq: lol the full set cost me 1k in a sale XD
Now with 100% less angst
i sent to. havent recieved item. :/
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]