ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(iCoF) Inner Calm Outer Fury Recruit

Requirements

You must be at least a 2nd Dan Black Belt.

You must be active on forums and In-Game.

Put some thought and effort into your application, because this may increase your chances of getting in. Show the Panda sould damnit!B]
Application Form:

Self Description:
GMT:
Past Clans and why you left them:
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?:
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod:
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (not required, but we prefer it)

Template of a Good Application (Mine)

Self Description: I live in more Northern part of Florida. Born In NewYork but Moved down because some family reasons. I first started Toribash back In 2009, By the account Of Jrab, Than that was ban and I stop playing, Came back in 2012 because I remember'd how amazing this game is
GMT:Central I believe
Past Clans and why you left them: I was in Fallen Back in 2012, Left because of Inactivity and Prince was a butt. Psycho was my main clan but after a Year it started to fall apart so I left and just went Solo after that
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?: I'm don't post to much But I always scroll through Threads, I'm trying to get more active in the Community
An image of your Tori: I can't get my ScreenShots to work Atm Sorry, If not i'll play Ingame to make up this part.
Favorite/Best mod:Judo,Mushu,ADB,and Kickboxing are the ones I prob mess with the most but I'm trying to play Tk and Rma more often.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: Can't find any good ones that I did in my Mods sorry (not required, but we prefer it)
Originally Posted by DjTopHat View Post
Self Description: I live in more Northern part of Florida. Born In NewYork but Moved down because some family reasons. I first started Toribash back In 2009, By the account Of Jrab, Than that was ban and I stop playing, Came back in 2012 because I remember'd how amazing this game is

GMT:Central I believe

Past Clans and why you left them: I was in Fallen Back in 2012, Left because of Inactivity and Prince was a butt. Psycho was my main clan but after a Year it started to fall apart so I left and just went Solo after that

Belt and Qi:

Are you active on forums?: I'm don't post to much But I always scroll through Threads, I'm trying to get more active in the Community

An image of your Tori: I can't get my ScreenShots to work Atm Sorry, If not i'll play Ingame to make up this part.

Favorite/Best mod:Judo,Mushu,ADB,and Kickboxing are the ones I prob mess with the most but I'm trying to play Tk and Rma more often.

Three replays of your favorite/best mod: Can't find any good ones that I did in my Mods sorry (not required, but we prefer it)

I'm inviting you,try to post in the clan thread and integrate with us as fast as you can,gotcha little panda?! I hope yes...
Self Description:Well, I am 19 years old, with a bit of a temper. Aside from the temper I feel I am a cool person to be around and hang out with. I am looking for a long term clan so if I am accepted I plan on becoming a vet and staying loyal.
GMT:-7
Past Clans and why you left them: None yet, I have applied for some but got rejected.
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?: Yes, everyday, if not on my computer I will be on my phone/
An image of your Tori: I don't have anything so it's just a plain tori.
Favorite/Best mod: Brushu
Originally Posted by Aviant View Post
Self Description:Well, I am 19 years old, with a bit of a temper. Aside from the temper I feel I am a cool person to be around and hang out with. I am looking for a long term clan so if I am accepted I plan on becoming a vet and staying loyal.
GMT:-7
Past Clans and why you left them: None yet, I have applied for some but got rejected.
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?: Yes, everyday, if not on my computer I will be on my phone/
An image of your Tori: I don't have anything so it's just a plain tori.
Favorite/Best mod: Brushu

We're actually non-accepting unexpert members. Feel free to re-apply in a year or two.
Non-expert?

My main is 10th dan and I joined in 09.

Don't go judging people just because of text under my avatar.
Last edited by Aviant; Apr 28, 2014 at 08:35 PM.
Darkcris.

I am not trying to step on your foot but i was in a server with him and he did quite well.
The rest i will leave to you though.
it's banned or i would be on it.

You guys really think I would buy 1k qi for an alt?