Ranking
Original Post
I'm looking for a teacher who can help me,please and thank you.
Hi,I'm really new to Toribash and I would like a teacher who could help me ny teaching me some fighting moves.
It's better to learn on your own...a teacher can teach u moves but it wont be your style it will be his/hers i recommend u learn on your own
Death is an option
Originally Posted by chacha6464 View Post
It's better to learn on your own...a teacher can teach u moves but it wont be your style it will be his/hers i recommend u learn on your own

yes , but maybe he/she is asking for someone for make him learn the basics < at basics you make your own stile anyway.

Ragevector: send me a PM if you are interested on aikido lessons.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by RageVector View Post
Hi,I'm really new to Toribash and I would like a teacher who could help me ny teaching me some fighting moves.

I wouldn't mind showing you around the basics.

Nobody can teach you advanced stuff.

Except Solax.
Sure I can train you at ABD Just PM me when
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
as i always do, i recommend new people to discover joints what they does then start to learn how to spar it teaches you balance here a good video (it taught me how to spar)
anyway i can teach u some judo (even tho its 70% of pure luck but its fun) and i can teach how to lenshu

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Lenshu is key. Lenshu is Love. Lenshu is life.

hit me up ingame if you wanna learn this beautiful mod
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
The best way to get good at this game is really just practice. You can watch how players get out if situations that you may have trouble getting out of, but you can't really 'teach' in this game. Toribash has a lot to do with your play style, no one plays exactly the same as anyone else. Just practice and learn what's comfortable for you at your own pace.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i can help you as much as i can i will see you online just
join my game and i will teach you as much as i can