Toribash
Original Post
Multi uploader directions
can someone please explain the multi uploader directions because the directions on the page are not clear on how to do work the stupid thing. I didn't want to resort to coming here to ask for help but after it constantly annoying me that the concept seems so simple but in all of my time playing this game I could not get it to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
All the textures are labeled, and they have to be named that way to use the uploader, meaning that for the left hand, the texture would have to be named l_hand etc. For joint textures it's j_l_wrist etc.

Depending on the size of the texture you're uploading, you usually can't do more than 7 or 8 textures at a time. If you try to and it doesn't work, that's why.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I know about the naming its the actual uploading that I cant figure out. clicking browse it only lets me select one file at a time not highlight multiple ones as the directions are suggesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
The browser is usually an OS default, so I'll mention the multi-select keys for windows (macs use the command key in place of ctrl but that's about the main difference). To select multiple files, hold the control key, and click each file individually, or alternately you can hold shift and click to select everything in between the first selected file and the last one you choose.

After selecting the textures you'd like to use in the browser, the upload should work as planned

hopefully this solves any confusion
Last edited by Rekd; Oct 5, 2014 at 03:32 AM. Reason: oop, fixed a mistake
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples