Ranking
Name. ICrokkie
Belt, Skill Level. Blackbelt
Mods you specialize in. Mushu and Wushu I was top 10 for a while
Why you'll be a good addition to the clan. even though I am experienced I still make mistakes and I hope I can learn more in this clan, also I thought hmm this would be a great clan for me because I have a lot of friends and I am a really outgoing guy.
Anything else important (Background, past clans, special talents outside of the game itself?) I'm Korean, I've been in (Nitro, the reapers) Oh special talents? I dance uh I sing I play basketball and I auditioned for a k-pop company and came 3rd out of 18k people
RichGTA5's Application
Right now I'm p****d of because I accidentally went out of my application when I was done with it! Anyways, usually I'm a nice person, until I make myself mad like an idiot, I have sportsmanship and cheer people on while they fight.

I'm not too good at the game because I stopped playing for a year but I'm recovering from it now. I am a Blue Belt and I can't spar for my life. But...I can play Classic, Aikido, Taekkyon, Judo, Katanas, and some more.

Here are 2 of my best replays. They probably aren't good enough to let me join so...You can have my first spar too to laugh at how badly I lose. XD

I threw in a helix kick replay too! ;)
Attached Files
Limb By Limb.rpl (77.5 KB, 2 views)
Helix Kick 1.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
My first Xspar.rpl (829.9 KB, 2 views)