Ranking
Original Post
Logging in to forums on mobile phone doesn't work
so somehow I can log in to my account from my PC but it doesn't work when I try to log in from my mobile phone.

This occurs since I changed my password today, I am 100% sure I made no spelling errors. I even tried writing the password in a text document, copy pasting it to log in on my computer, which worked and then I proceeded to mail that password to myself and paste it but it didn't work.

any ideas?
I even counted the amount of dots in my password on both PC and phone, which where the exact same.
dreamy suicide act
Try using a different mobile phone and see if it works.
if it works on other phones, then the problem is about your phone.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Or try using a different browser.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Maybe your phone is auto capitalizing the first letter
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Jokes on you, the first letter is a capital

I'm going to try out another browser, but since I don't have another phone I can't really check that.
I don't think it's because of my phone though, since it worked before I changed my password without any problem.

edit: different browser didn't work
Last edited by dank; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:22 PM.
dreamy suicide act
Well try using tapatalk to log in to forums, and if that does not work , another password because I don't believe all 3 of the mediums to log in to forums could fail
Tapatalk didn't work either, maybe the phone version of toribash has a character limit in the text bar of your password?

I wouldn't be suprised if mine is too long considering it's got more than 70 characters
dreamy suicide act
Lol 70 characters....
I need a better password.
Try logging in it to one of your alts, and see if that works just to make sure its about your account and not your phone
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Do you copy and paste your password in? because most of the time that is not allowed, and you may have to input your password one by one