ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
That was a fast week, time sure flies...

Oh sorry I forgot about that, so uhh this doesn't count?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Unfortunately no. Please retry in a week and we will consider.

Thank you!
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I can offer a friend to make jokes with maybe even roast each other for fun I'm active in discord which I'm reliable in discord just hit me up at [水 Lee]Naruto Beats#5153 holla!!

What's your favorite mod?
I have three favorite mods aikido, judo, and boxshu which I am really good at judo.

How often do you play?
I play almost every day I end up joining clan members having fun with them.As long as I don't have a busy schedule I'm good which during easter break I won't be able to attend anything I'll only be on my phone since I'm going on a road trip

Do you post regularly in forums?
Well if I'm in a clan and its a requirement then yeah sure.Just depends if I need to I'll do it.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Most of the time end up watching my PMs each day just in case someone needs something or they are trying to reach me.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
My toribash experience was fun my first ever clan was powpow which is how I got good at judo then my second clan was Pure I had a few friends there.Almost every server I met someone new and we would become friends.I've also met some people in clans who taught me a few things about toribash like Swarmhawk, Garmidon, and etc.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other.
Discord id:[水 Lee]Naruto Beats#5153

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.My real name is Emma, my age is 20 I'm very good at making after effects edits for toribash or any video game or picture as long as I don't have to record.I'm also very determined on certain goals I don't easily give up on things.My hobbies while a computer is to right my schedule do gymnastics, hang out with my boyfriend since he lives in my house.I also like to go to parks and walk my dog.Most importantly I love going to the gym.

Hopefully, this was a good application shouts out to Gaara he gave me the strength to try and apply for WAPOW see you guys around!!
Originally Posted by FieryWolf View Post
I can offer a friend to make jokes with maybe even roast each other for fun I'm active in discord which I'm reliable in discord just hit me up at [水 Lee]Naruto Beats#5153 holla!!

I have three favorite mods aikido, judo, and boxshu which I am really good at judo.

How often do you play?
I play almost every day I end up joining clan members having fun with them.As long as I don't have a busy schedule I'm good which during easter break I won't be able to attend anything I'll only be on my phone since I'm going on a road trip

Well if I'm in a clan and its a requirement then yeah sure.Just depends if I need to I'll do it.

Most of the time end up watching my PMs each day just in case someone needs something or they are trying to reach me.

My toribash experience was fun my first ever clan was powpow which is how I got good at judo then my second clan was Pure I had a few friends there.Almost every server I met someone new and we would become friends.I've also met some people in clans who taught me a few things about toribash like Swarmhawk, Garmidon, and etc.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.My real name is Emma, my age is 20 I'm very good at making after effects edits for toribash or any video game or picture as long as I don't have to record.I'm also very determined on certain goals I don't easily give up on things.My hobbies while a computer is to right my schedule do gymnastics, hang out with my boyfriend since he lives in my house.I also like to go to parks and walk my dog.Most importantly I love going to the gym.

Hopefully, this was a good application shouts out to Gaara he gave me the strength to try and apply for WAPOW see you guys around!!

Thank you for taking the time to apply to WAPOW.

For now your application will be In Discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hello im Andrew and in game my name is superwaver in game i love Toribash i started new but a long time ago like 4 maybe 5 years ago my brother showed me it im only a brown belt and because of that i know i will get rejected but when i get to black belt i will try to join again

things about me: im a male of 12 years of age im in 5th grade in elementary school (my school has no middle school) i live i Pennsylvania I discovered this game in 2013 i think maybe during Halloween

i would like to join this clan because its active and i have played against impulse i lost horribly but oh well
Originally Posted by FieryWolf View Post

How often do you play?

Fiery.
After testing and talking with you. And despite the fact that you are a girl, your skill level can be worked on with training from Hannw or myself with the rest of the contenders.
You seem mature and that's what we have recently been looking for. we do want to give you a shot in wapow.
In this case please keep active on our forum or thread, you will be 1 week trial if you don't post enough.

Welcome to WAPOW

Accepted
Im honored
This clan has been my dream since I was a blue belt I'm so happy I can make it in this clan!!!
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Currently Looking for
-brown belt and up
-mature, some what skilled player.
-everything everyother clan wants from a member; ACTIVITY
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 11, 2017 at 03:51 AM.
Intro
Hey, this is my second time applying for WAPOW, I was very lazy with my first app so I decided to put a lot more effort into this one, and try again. I really hope I make this. Again sorry for bothering you with that crappy first application.

What can I offer WAPOW?
I am a very active player, I can offer WAPOW an active, reliable, responsible, and fun member to your clan. And I can offer you nice support in clan wars on mods like boxshu and aikidobigdojo, I'm on all the time so any time u need support in clan wars, be sure to hit me up, I'm sure I'll gladly help out! I can also offer you a nice avatar for people who comes to this clan!

Whats my favorite mod?
My favorite mods are abd and boxshu. I started off playing mushy as one of my first mods, then I found out that boxshu is a lot better then mushu because people can run there, and there are walls to kick off of, so I moved to boxshu a lot. Then I found out that abd is the most common mod, the most popular mod, and it's used almost every time on betting servers and tourneys. So then I played a lot more of abd.

How often do I play?
I'm on almost all the time, all you have to do is hit me up on steam or skype or discord, and I will come play! I will most likely be on the forums marketing and bothering people, or just playing some other games like brawlhalla or csgo. But Usually I would say around 1-2 times everyday, for about 1-4 hours! And I can play pretty much anything, so if we have games in common just ask me to play it and say who you are, are sure to add me on Skype as well so we can communicate better, and I'll play with you!

Do I post regularly on the forums?
I'm a marketer.... I'm on every hour to check on my pms and threads and stuff. You can send me a pm for whatever reason you want, I'll always be there ready to read them and reply. I post a lot on the forums, I have a shop on the items thread with lots of pages of comments and replies in it, I post at least 8 times a day. I spend soooo much time into toribash I can't gene count it.

Do I check my pms and respond to them?
If you pm me, you will most likely to get a respons right away, or if I'm in school, u will receive an response in an hour or so, and I respond to every one of my pms, no matter what they are or what they are about. Even if I don't care, I'll still put that in a text and send it to you just so you know that I got to read it.

My toribash experience.
Ahh, it's a long story. I first started on 2015, I played a few mushy games and thought that this game made no sense, and I got bored of it quickly. The. I started betting on csgo websites, mainly csgo wild. I was very addicted and so, I lost $1700 (usd), it was a very painful time that I had to go through, so I saw toribash, and thought whynot, and then I fell in love with this game after 2 months on betting. And here I am!

My real life info.
I am a 16 years old boy. I'm living in Canada right now. I play basketball, soccer, and golf. I've been playing the trumpet for 6 years now, and I'm still very much into it. I'm also into beatbox, I've been beat boxing for 1 year now and I'd say I learn pretty fast but I'm not that good. I resently started taking singing classes. Let's just say that you don't wanna hear me sing... for communicating, I mainly use steam and skype, I do have discord but I don't really use it as much as I use Skype or steam. And if you catch me playing brawlhalla, try to text me first, because I am VERY VERY VERY VEEEEERRRRRYYYY competitive in that game, please don't call me right away, you will make me rage and break keyboards, if you texted me and I didn't reply. Don't worry, I'll text you back ones the game is finished, then we can do what ever the fuck you want.

Final words.
Anyways this is my pimped app. I really put a lot of effort into this. I really want to get into WAPOW. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed?
Last edited by Pyro; Apr 11, 2017 at 03:53 AM.
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~